• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 11, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dtanner

displayname
Donald Tanner
68643.jpg

Richard T. I will get the pics to everyone as I go. I get a great feeling everytime I lay eyes on my 128. I have a picture of myself at age 2 standing on the gearbox cover of a cub cadet. When my overhaul is complete I will take a picture of myself on my 128. What will make it special for me is that it is the same exact tractor as the age 2 pic only 25 years later

Norm, I too am working in the hydraulic direction. My plan is to use a QA42 snowblower hitch as the starting point for a hydraulic pump and tank. I think this would be good for a number of reasons, not the least of which is the ability to take that 'option' off when I am done. My plans include a post hole digger (like the old Danuser) and a log splitter as well. (Plus like the rest of us, I'm sure there will be plenty of other ideas that will crop up along the way.
The only problem is that my trencher is in the way right now, and I will need it soon to lay electric line to my (Lord willing) new SHOP!!!!

BTW Charlie is there any way we can get in touch with the other trencher folks for the purpose of reworking these beasts?

As I am in the designing stage for the (Cubby IH 706) the front weight bracket's shown are pretty much the way I have designed mine.

Question is how much do those front weights weigh? Like Denny's or Steve B.'s.

I have the newer style that I bought for the 7264 but "my thinking only" they would look to massive for my new project.

Pops

Did Charlie forget to pay the server bill ?
This place out to lunch or everybody fishin ?

Naw! I'm sitting here with a case of the shakes from withdrawal.
JH

KENtucky, could be!

Here's some old <FONT COLOR="ff0000">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="000000">H</FONT> stuff for Jason.

68647.jpg

68648.jpg

68649.jpg

68650.jpg

68651.jpg

68652.jpg

I just got back from stompin the forest with the ol lady and thought I'd get my fix ... NOT!
Same old stuff as before I left...
dunno.gif

<font size="-2">I got so bored I was emailin' with Kraig!</font>

Kraig - I'll take one of each EXCEPT the green one ;)
Never seen those scans b4.

Here's 3 European Cub Cadets. Note the rear rims....

68661.jpg

68662.jpg

68663.jpg

<font size="-2">I wasn't bored until KENtucky started emailing me...</font>
68670.gif

Damn europeans, that chainsaw is cool. Wonder if I can find someone over ther to find one. Might not really be worth a crap but would be real cool to have anyhow.

Bren

I love the little "rooster tails" of grass on those reels!
clappy.gif
At least it looks more natural than the ad with the blurry green clippings coming from the side discharge chute!

Latest posts

Back