• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 11, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well the Cubs and i made it home safe. Got 2 more disc H and snow blade .Later Don T
68702.jpg

68703.jpg

Oh and my Bolens

Noel, your at a county seat. Dont they have a Telco Central office there? You could get DSL at a reasonable price if ur close enought to the Central office. Cable is great, but DSL beats D/U any day. JMHO

Wow Don, great finds!! Have those tractors been restored or are they original? Both are sweet. Even the implements look barely used. You won't have to do much to either so you can keep on with the loader 129. .
proud.gif
. Where are the progress pics...
dunno.gif

Charlie, I put that part no. in the parts look up and come up blank. Is it for an O ?

Thanks for posting those Pics. Kraig. Very cool.

Kentuck,,,when you say stompin' the forest does that mean the Toy was out? I've followed your posts on the truck and must say you have done a fine job. Gotta love the throttle on the stick.(and lots of other neat stuff)
err.gif

Pops, just how "massive" looking are your weights?
Love to see pics. of your project as you are fabbing it up.

I still have not got a clue as to why I have this bump running thru. the backing/filler plate on the 129. Anybody??

68709.jpg

Steve B. Very nice you are getting your son into Scouting. Were you a Cub/Boy Scout? Some of the best times of my youth were in scouting. From Bobcat to Eagle, order of the arrow, and then Explorers. Jr. Asst. Scout Master and more. Even had the honor to go the Philmont for two weeks.

I know, off topic and I'm sure B.Mc. is punching at the Poof out of instinct but it's slow and I thought I'd maybe get some posts goin'.

Have a great Sun. all

Richard

Is this guy wearing a cap or has he been to the hair club for men?

68712.jpg

Richard - It looks to me like your block out panel should have been a reject but you know how quality control can be sometimes... That panel recieved a boo boo somewhere down the line and they put it on anyway.
Yep the TOY was out , out in the forest with me ;) I let the Silverado sit on the carport when I'm in a "stompin" the forest mood
biggrin.gif

I'll send ya a pic or two of my exploits.

Hi guys,
I just bought a 782 with a series II engine. The tranny was coated in oil, it was the check valve leaking out the top. I fixed that and am now working on the engine. It is caked with oil and dirt mostly inside, cooling fins were plugged completely. I thought it would be the seal behind the flywheel but it don't look like it was leaking. The dirt and stuff was all around it but not soaked, kinda dry.
Is there a history of oil leaks with this engine? It didn't smoke or knock and run real smooth before I found all this.
I'm thinking change the oil seals, check the breather.
Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Thanks,
David

Don nice 129, just picked up a 129 here, I hope I can get it to look as nice as yours in the next year or so.

David - Just a thought as it happened to my new Cub. The oil fill cap could have been left loose as that'll blow out oil and suck into the breather as well.

Latest posts

Back