• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 05, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry Tom! No I don't understand your concern. Someone has something to sell to an audience of like minded "collectors" / "users".

Seems a perfect fit to me!

Posting for a buddy of mine as he is not good with the internet stuff. Kwik Way Loader. Mounted on a 1650 frame. Has pump and resivor, but not mounted on tractor. You get everything in the pics except the rear tires that now have different ones on them. Asking $995. His name is Adam, please call him at 612-850-5371

This is located west of Buffalo MN, which is less than 10 miles from the Montrose plow day site.

246758.jpg

246759.jpg

The 1964 Cub Cadet 70 listed on October 4th is sold. The Cub Cadet 70 listed on October 6th is still available. New price is $700. Snow/dirt blade is still available. CC Original roller and parts still available.

I have (2) lighted implement dealership signs for sale.

(1) is a double sided Cub Cadet Turf & Garden Equipment. It is 5ft. x 3ft. One of the panels has a small chunk out of the very top lip where it mounts in the cabinet. Just needs to be cleaned up. $225.00

(1) is a double sided IH Power Lawn Products. It is 5ft. x 3ft. One panel has 2 bottom corners with slight deformity (about 5/8” in size) each. Just needs to be cleaned up. $350.00

I am located in Tipton, IN 46072
246833.jpg

246834.jpg

FOR SALE: 149. No deck but comes with a snow blade. WHEEL ARE WEIGHTS NOT INCLUDED. Tractor runs good, but turns over slow when starting (I'm thinking compression release spring has come unhooked). Doesn't smoke or knock (PTO clutch rattles), hydro seems good, lights work, seat is like new, IH 3 point hitch. Front driveshaft coupler (pin and slotted driver)has been replaced with a QL type. Rear tires are 23-9.50x12 Turf Pro. $400.00
ccproto409 at bellsouth dot net
246929.jpg

246930.jpg

246931.jpg

Now that I found a CAT 0, I am selling both of my Brinly plows. A 10", and a 12"...

10"...New shear (bought from Cub Cadet about 2 years ago), in good shape, ready to go in the ground! -$125

12"...Recently painted (quick paint job), good shear, in great shape, ready to go go in the ground, also! -$125

Both for $240...

For $25 more, a coulter disc I have can be included with either of the plows.

Back