• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 02, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mhomrighausen

displayname
Marlin Homrighausen
23x10.50x12 John Deere rims. The tires are dry rotted however the rims are sweet. There is oil and dust on the rims and hardly any rust.

$60.00

213069.jpg

213070.jpg

Angel informed me that I needed to do some pre-autumn yard cleaning.
213071.gif
(Plus, she says that in order to keep the 147 something has to go.)

For Sale Pedal Tractor Ford 8000.

Needs decals, decent otherwise

I have no tdea what these go for. Does $40 sound out of line?

Looking for a 9' to 10' flatbed or stake body to go onto my fOrD F350 dually farm truck.
Preferably in the New England area. (I live in central Mass)

Thanks!
Rich

Installation instructions for a 193 moldboard plow.It is for a 1948 Farmall Cub tractor.
Installation of a Farmall touch control, #352 000 R91 for a 1948 Farmall Cub.Some oil stains on the outside, inside in very good shape ,no writing on both.
$25.00 each or both for $40.00
214015.jpg

John Deere 1972 110 flat fender, I am the second owner, comes with a solid other than one patch mower deck that cuts great and runs quiet. 10hp Kohler that runs and starts perfect, no oil burning or knocking, throttle shaft has no slop. Also included is a nice low use snowthrower and all mounting brackets/belt. Asking $700 for the package. Located 1 hour north of Indianapolis in Kokomo.
214043.jpg

214044.jpg

214045.jpg

I see a $200 hood and a $200 set of lights.everything else is cake!! heheheheh

I am looking for a set of factory rear wheel weights for my IH 284 tractor. I have several pictures and dimensions of what I am looking for. I live in central Indiana but will pay shipping. They weigh approx. 35-40lbs each.

214080.jpg

WTH Mike. You too chicken to post it on the correct web page? My god one page says your ready to put the snowthrower on and the other its forsale.
dunno.gif

A friend of mine has a Gravely 76 model LI for sale with some attachments. I cannot seem to find the pics I took.
Please call John at 716-492-1077 between 9 am and 2 pm EST for info. These items are at his place and I cannot answer your questions.
Dean

I have a JD 110 somewhat rolling chassis. Kinda looks like it was a patio model. 4 good tires, trans seems OK, steering works, no engine, have other miscellaneous pieces for it. Hood has cracks.
$50 obo. I'm bringing it with to plow day at Steve's. Pics upon request.

I have the hydro rear end from a 1541 cyclops, I've opened it but every thing is there in good shape. It has the fine spline axles. Also have the frame from the tractor with hydro lift and lift valve still on it, nothing else.
$50 obo It's coming to Steve's as well. I do mean best offer No shipping

1972 Case 646 Loader with tiller. 44 inch wide bucket. No welds on machine. 16hp onan engine runs great. slight smoke on start up but clears out quickly. New tri rib front tires. fresh 15w40 in the hydraulic system. strong hydraulic drive with a high/low rearend. Cat 0 3 point hitch with down pressure and float. Comes with sleeve hitch adapter for the tiller. Tiller is bidirectional. Tire chains, wheel weights(not case), 3 point weight bracket (homemade) parts manual are included. Still has pto for a mower deck and the deck lift cylinder but its not mounted. No deck or mule drive. Serial number 9663082 which makes it the 70th tractor on the first year of production i believe. Easy restoration for a collector.
heres a video of it running
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVlOIA6n0RU
NJ 08854 3000$

Wanted 61-63 Wheel Horse. I used to own a 653. Oh what a dandy little girl it was. Enjoyed that thing I did. I had to sell her a few years ago when we went from our house to a appartment. Now that we are back into NY and in a house. Have been for a couple of years now. In the porocess of hopefully getting a bigger place with barn. I now own a cub 75, 805 and 1315. Really wanting to get another little ole gal in any reasonably restorable shape. Cant be too far from 14572 and cant be too much. Basket cases are welcome as long as its all there and resembles a tractor. Prefer a running motor to work with. If your into cubs too LOL, lets talk. Also do have a old benton walk behind and a troy built rototiller and ariens rototiller. Always willing to horse trade. Got other junk infront of house too LOL.

Jody,
check out the tractor boneyard by Montezuma, corner of rt. 5&20 and rt. 89 by cayuga lake

Sears 3 point plow. I think it is a 10" (I really didn't check) $100 obo
215645.jpg

215646.jpg

215694.jpg

215695.jpg

Heres a good little mower that needs a new head gasket. Has a OHV Briggs motor and I dont have the time to monkey around with it.
Oil was changed 1 hour befor head gasket blew, oil was changed monthly in this machine as it was my main mower. Was able to mow 4 acres of lawns on 1 tank of gas, seat has been removed to save it from going bad sitting out side, new blades where put on in August this year aprox 3 hours befor head gasket blew.
38" cut deck, machine was purchased new is 2006 and has been well taken care of, I just don't have the time to deal with it so it either sits out back or goes down the road.

$150, PICK UP ONLY NO SHIPPING.
Located North Central WI.
Cadott WI.

Brinly box scraper in very good condition. Scarifier has never been used. I would like $60.00 for it picked up here in Ashton Il. 61006
Email for pictures. Call 815-453-2720

Back