• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through November 27, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
70849.gif

hello, i didn`t have much to do today with parts in the mail. so i installed these triribs on my 100. I hated the look of the other ones that i took off.
70855.jpg

Rob N:

The Upper Casting is different from Series to Series:

IH-376566-R1 is for the OCC
IH-384655-R1 is for the NF Cubs [70/100 through the 1x6/7 Series]
719-3024 is for the WF Cubs [1x8/9 through the 82 Series]

oh i will clean or replace points and new plug and plug wire ,clean carb set timeing tomorow. I orderded plug wire ends at NAPPA today. Had to buy 50 of each kind to make up new plug wires about $60.00 for that brain wave lol. i plan on using the solid wire plug wires to make up 6 sets

Got A nice package from CC Specialties for my 147 today. Thanks Charlie.
Luther

Latest posts

Back