• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through November 26, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello All, I am Parting with my Cub cadet Original, It is apart for sanding,priming and painting, But it is nearly all there, needs a Oil Bath unit, but started right up and drove it into my shed when I started to take it apart and place the parts in Bins so nothing that came off it got lost Like the IH bolts and such.

It came with some custom Bolted on rear wheel weights, and the 3 point hitch is included.Comes with the Original Mower deck which is very Solid and stored in the shed also out of the weather with the rest of the Cub.

250273.jpg

I will take the First $350.00

Text me at 1-607-664-769two
[email protected]

location Canisteo,N.Y. 14823
Thanks Scott S

Attention Collectors! I've got a "running" Kohler KT17 Series II COMPLETE motor for sale $400 OBO pulled from a Cub Cadet 782. Hour meter reads approx 1350 so she ain't new, but it is original.

The Good:

- It's 31 years old and it's still running.
- I used it to mow all summer long. Quick starts.
- More than enough power to run the mower through some deep grass.
- More than enough power to win the Bertina Lane Riding Lawn Mower Drag Races! Walked all of that current "safety enhanced" mowers that are out there today.

The Bad:
- Motor smokes
- Motor has a gasket leak somewhere
- I can't get it to start in the winter. It'll fire, but won't keep running long enough to get the driveway cleared.

The Ugly:
- Compression is 25-30 psi on both cylinders.

She is ready for an overhaul by someone with more time than myself. As for me, I've decided to repower the tractor cause I hate shoveling snow.

If you want pics, let me know. I've got video of the engine running this summer so you can assess the smoke situation for yourself.

cub cadet 102 body in good shape , needs hood painted correct shade of white .. has deck with it 38inch i believe 3 blade , deck will need some patching done as one spindle has been taken out due to i guess deck shot where it was ( right side when sitting on tractor ) only other thing i know for sure it needs is a voltage regulator found one for 16$+shipping no pics right now .. asking 300$ also have a k301 for this style set up ( starter generator ) asking 400$ on it or package deal for 600$ prices are not set in stone , and i will consider trades . im located in elwood indiana 46036 can call ONLY 10am-10pm MY TIME 765 551 forforfor8 PLZ NO TEXTS thanks hope everyone has a great holiday coming up ...

Set of 8" hubcaps off a cub cadet.

Some dents and scratches,$29.00 to your door.

250763.jpg

250764.jpg

250765.jpg

I have several parts that aren't doing me any good to keep.

-Lower starter/generator bracket, good shape. $10
-Grille covers for 1x2, 1x8/9, and 1x4/5(tins above the grilles with IH logos) good shape. $10 apeice
-Oil bath air cleaner for Original, needs some TLC. $45
-Gas tank brackets for 10-14hp, $20
-NOS gauge wheel brackets for an Original deck, $40
-Narrow or wide frame seat brackets, $15 apeice
-1x4/5 headlight assembly, needs work. Missing retaining rings and one clamp ring, plus a stud or two. $25
One pair of Original fron spindles, used but will work. $25
-Front axle from an Original, $30

Pictures on request-send a phone # and what youre interested in and I can send a pic. All prices do not include shipping. Buyer pays actual shipping cost. You may contact me by my email in my profile. All items located in Springville IA. Thanks for looking.

For sale: IH Cub Cadet 169, serail #523464. Correct 16hp engine that has new piston, rings, rod, valves, and gaskets. Good tires, charging system, and 42 inch deck. hydro works well. Has 14hp air cleaner and muffler. It's a little rough around the edges but mechanically sound. Perfect for a restoration. Please email for pictures and more details. $1000 firm. Please email me at [email protected]. Tractor located in Springville, Ia. May help deliver within 200 miles for gas money.

The Cub Cadet 105 listed on 11/18 has been reduced to $400. Please email (in profile) for pics and more details. Located in Springville IA.

For sale: 14hp Kohler engine, been bored .030 over, runs but smokes. Will need re-sleeved. Everything minus carb, s/g, and PTO clutch. $100 OBO. Please email me if interested (in profile) Located back home in Springville IA.

Latest posts

Back