• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through November 26, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rmcshane

displayname
Ryan McShane
For sale: IH windbreaker cab for a wide frame. Canvas in decent condition, will need windshield and some mounts made for it. Bought it a few years ago with intentions to mount it, but just don't have the time. $175 picked up in Springville IA. Please email (in profile) if you have any questions. Won't be able to get pics until I go home for x-mas.

Pics of the 124 from yesterdays post since they didn't come through...

249527.jpg

249528.jpg

249529.jpg

For sale:
Original with mower deck. Engine recently rebuilt (new bearings, rings, and gaskets. Rebuilt carb. Runs great. $400.00 or will trade for Honda CT 70.
249556.jpg

249557.jpg

FREE: NF CC windbreaker. I believe all the parts are there. Checked it against parts list for NOS kit. I have replacement plastic(not original) vynyl from shipping bags. Got it on trade and don"t want to restore it. Can be used as is or restored. I have broken it down to be able to put it in the trunk of a car or truck.

Contact me at [email protected] if interested.
I live in Rochester, N.Y. I would like to not have to ship it if possible.

Ray Leo contact me at 517-219-9159 about the orignal cub cadet you have for sale or e-mail me

Decembers right around the corner and the snow will soon be here, don't get caught unprepaired.
249639.jpg

249640.jpg

249641.jpg

249642.jpg

$100. picked up, no shipping.
E-mails in my profile.

Ported hydro for sale.
249646.jpg

249647.jpg

Out of a 147 I belive. tires and rims included.
$100.picked up, no shipping.
E-mail address is in my profile.

Ron T,
I'm interested- email sent- I'm in Syracuse

Paul Bell. I've tried contacting you however your e:mail address keep bouncing back so please e:mail if you would. My address is in my profile. TIA.

Hey Guys - My Fall/Winter Sale is still in progress
Thanks to all for the purchases and congrats to the early buyers who also got the IH stamped carriage bolts for mounting them.
Sold 10 pair of weights and have just one pair left.
Get the last pair at the Fall/Winter sale price of $125 shipped to your door.} (No guarantee there will be any left for spring plowing).
249757.jpg

For sale: Wide frame light switch. Tested good. Solid terminals.

$25 puts it on your doorstep in the 48 states. Email address in profile.

250036.jpg

250037.jpg

New amber tail light lenses for a 86-1650 they are made by bargman.$20.00 shipped to the lower 48.

250104.jpg

John Cadet..or..Deere Cub..or whatever you want to call it(Cub Cadet 108) Runs nice could use some TLC, will be sold with upgraded front 16-6.50-8 tire (I could use the skinnies) Lots of good parts or restore. Priced to sell <strike>$300.</strike> $225. so don't beat me up. Email for more detailed picture if needed. Last reduction, selling for what I paid for it. Winter will be here very soon and need the shed space.
250120.jpg

250121.jpg

FREE STUFF! Still have these hoods and a set of 23 X 8.50 - 12 turfs on rims. Hood are all straight and cross member intact, no nose piece on the QL hood. Come and get 'em no shipping!
250123.jpg

Are you Narrow Frame guys ready for some SNOW????
Ok, I know there are a few that are ready, a few that think you're ready, and a few that are anxious to get ready.
Here's something you should have to help make lifting that snow blade easier, and REALLY help you lift that snow thrower!!!!

SPRING ASSIST for all Narrow Frame CC tractors (except Original).
Works with 70, 71, 72, 73, 100, 102, 122, 123, 104, 105, 124, 125, 106, 107, 126, 127.
Nice complete set up ready to install.
Shipped to your door for $75.00
250134.jpg

250135.jpg

Taillight lenses are sold.I still have another set though.

Tom,
That is a shame that some deere guy did that.

Got a few parts to clear out:

Snow Plow Brackets (I have 5) for narrow frames. $15 with hardware.
CCO oil bath (restoration quality). $75
Ported Hydro Pump from a 149. Includes 3 piece line on the bottom and trunion linkages. $60
Nice narrow/ wide frame steering column ready to go. $45
Front PTO clutch. Brakes style. Ready to go $80
23x8.50 turf tires on rims. $25 you pick up. $35 if I have to ship.

All prices plus shipping. $5 for snow plow brackets, $10 for lighter items, ask on big stuff.

Back