• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through November 24, 2016

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hydro - (I'm glad you included me in there)

Digger - It's time to finally back away from the feed trough !

Hydro Harry. I agree with you only this past spring I had to take 15 tires in order to get the set that I wanted for free. The good thing is I now have some extra 6 x 12 rims. Upon removing the rotted tires (one still held air) I noticed that those two rims had factory Cub Cadet white paint inside both of them and on the outside were faded the way that IH white tends to fade. I'm keeping both and have to sand and repaint the one's inside due to excessive rust. The other I'm leaving the inside the original paint. I wonder if they were slipped into a shipment when the supplier ran short of rims?
happy.gif

Attachments

• happy.gif
    happy.gif
    879 bytes · Views: 108
  • happy.gif
    happy.gif
    879 bytes · Views: 103
Earl,
The heck w/ the 1450,,,
Thanksgiving, Family, Food, and a 100 w/ blade & ags!!!
happy.gif

Dang Ken, ain't even been a whole mnth yet, I guess you guys cut'em loose quick over there on the other side of the river. Heck I was clawin and scratchin with my eyelids still shut just here recently when I got kicked off the hind teet,,,
err.gif

Attachments

• err.gif
    err.gif
    251 bytes · Views: 107
  • happy.gif
    happy.gif
    879 bytes · Views: 100
  • happy.gif
    happy.gif
    879 bytes · Views: 96
  • err.gif
    err.gif
    251 bytes · Views: 95
Could have easily been Wheel Horse 6x12 rims too.....

Steve B. That makes sense with the rims. Is there an offset difference?

Marlin - I had a set of '72 Crapsman wheels that were on the inside with what looked to me to be IH white. I'd take a pic of them but they went out of here last year on the front of the Cub tractor that I traded for 5 loads of top soil after having my front yard dug up for new field lines... you know the story on , "I'll bring'em back".

Jason - I have no idea what so ever what yer talking about .
1a_scratchhead.gif

All right everybody , let your belt out a notch or two and get out there and get back to work on those Cubs ... the party is over !

Attachments

• 1a_scratchhead.gif
    1a_scratchhead.gif
    774 bytes · Views: 99
  • 1a_scratchhead.gif
    1a_scratchhead.gif
    774 bytes · Views: 101
Ken, Well it "ain't" Diggers dinner plate,
biggrin.gif

Attachments

• biggrin.gif
    biggrin.gif
    419 bytes · Views: 91
  • biggrin.gif
    biggrin.gif
    419 bytes · Views: 95
Score of the day: 1971 127
Been sitting under a tarp for a few years, but with a shot of ether and a jump it fired right up an drove into the back of my pickup with some really old gas in the tank. Needs tires replaced and some general clean up but it runs really nice. Getting extra deck and the electric lift for it in a couple weeks. Bought from an elderly gentleman I know from the local antique truck club. He ran it for years and replaced it with larger Lo Boy. Looks like a nice addition to the fleet(well now I have a fleet of two). Now I can either rebuild this one and run it or clean this up and do a restore on my 149. The 149 is much cleaner but we'll see.

Came with original order, bill of sale, and lots of literature.

Sitting at home now:
311238.jpg

311239.jpg

The original owner traded in a 105 for this 127.

Attachments

• 311239.jpg
    311239.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 101
  • 311238.jpg
    311238.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 129
  • 311239.jpg
    311239.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 101
  • 311238.jpg
    311238.jpg