• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through November 22, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Selling my 364 2 stage snowblower, have all the hookups. $400.00 or BO.

Hi all im looking for a side cover for a JD 300 the carb. side, i have a set off a 318 if your in need of a set of them, i can set you up.
thanks $70 obo for the 318 covers plus shipping

282 Cub Cadet for sale. I'm afraid it is going to be strickly for parts. It is missing the steering wheel and the hood is broken. The hydro is all intact and the engine is complete. The deck is in good condition. Asking $100 obo. I can send pictures to anyone interested. Please text or call since I do not get on this site very often. (309)261-3612

I have two set of cast iron Bolens-style wheel weights for sale. The are #50 each. (#100-set) One set says, "Bolens" on them, the other set says "FMC" on them. These are highly prized by the Bolens collectors, but can also be used as 'starter' weights under a standard Cub #26 weight to add more pounds.

266196.jpg

266197.jpg

$150/set plus shipping

Wanted:

Dual hydraulic valve and lines for Cyclops series of tractors, preferrably off of a SGT, but really need the valve and front lines.

Email in profile. Thanks.

wanted to buy, a briggs and Stratton 11 hp or larger single cylinder engine one that has come out of a cub cadet 1100 would be fine engine model 253417 contact me at 701-520-7003 or email [email protected] I am in eastern N Dakota

time to unload what I don't want or need anymore.
Single gang brinley disc(newer model) $150
brinley 10inch plow ( not sure how to id)$100
model 551 snowblower (needs a new tension pulley and the left auger needs work made it fit on my 682) $250
I didn't want put a bunch of pictures on here But will gladly send pictures to whoever want them.Email in profile. Thanks Jim

Wanted,
I just brought home a 782d that’s in need of the following. All 3 gauges, hydraulic lift cylinder for the deck and a seat. Email in profile. Thanks Jim

I'm about to give up on this little gem. To be honest, it's been sitting at someone else's house and he's been dragging his feet and making all sorts of excuses to why it's not up and running yet. That's right it's been over a year since I took it to him. I just think I want out. The guy had it running on the bench and now he can't seem to get any spark. If interested I can get you more details. Another project came up that I need to fund.
$1100.00
284011.jpg

284012.jpg

284013.jpg

284014.jpg

This snowmobile trailer is for sale. Bed tilts.
New tires in 2012 plus it has an older spare.
New 5/8" treated plywood floor in 2012. Bearings were repacked in 2012. You can fit two narrow frame Cub Cadets on it.
$400 (I can get better pics later if needed.)
Again, trailer only!
284053.jpg

284054.jpg

Selling off some of my IH collectables. I bought this group of item from a "International" (overseas) agent from the Chicago area.
284576.jpg

IH "Greelong" Australia plant cuff links $300
IH lapel pis $40.
McCormick lapel pin $50.
284577.jpg

10 and 20 year IH service pins $30. each
25 and 30 year IH service pins w/ruby $40. each
IH "Blue Ribbon Service" pin $40.
McCormick Deering 1941
Blue Ribbon" pin $50.
IH "Global Challenge" 1963 pin $40.
284578.jpg

284579.jpg

IH "Tokyo" Holiday Greeting post card <u>AND</u> IH luggage tag $20.
This is a copy of the "International Harvester International Product Line" book from 1920. It shows all the products made by IH in 1920. 480+ pages with some color images of products. $70.
Prices <u> do not</u> include shipping Will do group pricing.
284580.jpg

Complete Cat0 three point hitch for sale. It is currently on an 1811. Very nice shape. Comes with the third link. I'd like $400 for it. I will ship this. Email for pictures. Thanks

I am still in need of the following items. All 3 gauges a complete hood latch and the plastic that hold the gauges in the dash. Thanks Jim

The stuff needed below are for a 782d. (Fast fingers slow mind.)

Back