• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through November 22, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6X6 is gone!
happy.gif

I have two 23 x 8.50 - 12 turf tires for sale. They are not a matched set, but they look a lot more alike than they do different. One is a B.F. Goodrich Silvertown Turf-Traction 2 ply rating and the other is a Goodyear Xtra-Traction Terra-Tire 2 ply. Both in good condition . These came off a Cub Cadet 100 that was always stored indoors. You may buy just one for $30 or take them both for $55. Contact me through my profile and we can discuss shipping/delivery options. I can send pictures on request.

In need of a service manual. The IH part number for the manual is CTS-5122s. Checked with binder books they don't have it. Email in profile. Thanks Jim

Charlie,
You must have miss read my add. I need manual number STS-5122S not CTS-5122. The truck I am working on is a 96. Thanks Jim

I was just going by what your post read.

By Jim Harder (Jharder) on Thursday, May 01, 2014 - 04:56 pm:

In need of a service manual. The IH part number for the manual is CTS-5122s.

Charlie,
No big deal but on my end it shows I did check with binder books in my first add. Thanks

18 Magnum out of an 1811. It started and ran fine. No smoke or strange noises. The starter was noisy and needed cleaned and lubed. It worked fine. 1100 + or - hours. It appeared to have been worked on by the PO. I was going to use this in a project but that's not gonna happen. PTO and Muffler are included. It's a straight drop in. $400. Pick it up here in Ashton, Il. or I may be able to get it a bit closer for gas money. 815-453-2720

Back