• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through November 21, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lpalma

displayname
Lewis Palma
IH built 582.It has a 50c mower deck that has a patch on the top of it.The po told me it smoked and I was going to change out the motor to a M18,but I ran for a while with the deck on and did not see any.It does have an oil leak up front,prolly the seal.Clutch is good and shifts through all the gears.
$350.00 Pickup here in Montague NJ

216769.jpg

216770.jpg

216771.jpg

216772.jpg

Listing this for a good friend of mine
for sale cub cadet 125 starts and runs good has 3 pt also hyd lift lights and tiller all for $600.00 obo picked up in Fennimore Wi
email [email protected]
for more info
216918.jpg

216919.jpg

216920.jpg

Pan seat for Original,70,71,72,73,100 Cub Cadets.

Had one small crack less than 1/4" long by one of the spot welds. Crack was filled with JB Weld and smoothed. I had the bottom bracket mig welded by a muffler shop to reduce the flexing that causes the pan seats to crack. Seat was then bead blasted, primed, and painted. Has some pitting which you can see in the pics.

Good seat for a worker or one to put a cover on.

$50 puts it on your doorstep (in the lower 48 states). Email in profile.

216928.jpg

216929.jpg

216930.jpg

I have several items for sale. Cleaning out for the winter.

1X6/1x7 Dash is great shape. Has 106 decals but will work for gear drive or hydro. $60 shipped.

216964.jpg

216965.jpg

Dual adapters. They measure 11 inches and have been repaired. Not the best looking weld but seems solid. $50 shipped.

216966.jpg

216967.jpg

Working NF Electric lift. $150 shipped

216968.jpg

2 NF Electric lifts for parts. What you see is what you get. $100 shipped

216969.jpg

NF Headlight panels listed from left to right
1X2/3 panel $70 Shipped
1st 1X6/7 Panel is missing the bolting flange as shown in the pic. Easy fix. $50 shipped.
Next two 1X6/7 Ones are good. $70 shipped.
1X4/5 panel no headlight parts just the panel $20 shipped.

216970.jpg

Disconnect Clutch for 782. Bought this NOS installed it for a short while then removed it since the tractor won't be used in the winter. $110 shipped.

216971.jpg

Reproduction rear mounts for the Haban snow blades on Supers. $20 shipped

216972.jpg

One more,

95 Electric Decal Set. Had the reproduced so I can redo my tractor and had a couple extras made. The are printed on 3M vinyl and are high quality decals. The shop that made these makes full vehicle wraps and has good equipment. $250 shipped.

216975.jpg

John-
I'm not positive, but I think those repro rear mounts you have for the Haban snow blade on a Super will also work for the rear-mount on the 60" decks.

dunno.gif

Art,

You are correct. Parts lookup shows them as the same part number. So the mounts are for 54 Haban blades and 60 Haban decks on supers.

Thanks

ive got two tractors to sell. both are 1966 model 123 hydro. one is restored but not running, the other is complete minus engine, wiring, and back wheels. a set with bad tires will be included if wanted.

the first tractor is the restored one. the tractor DOES NOT come with the sickle bar mower. this tractor is not currently running as it has sat for a few years unused. when i had it running it ran fine and drove like a new tractor. the trans has new oil and filter.
216979.jpg

the second tractor is the unrestored roller. the hood and grille are currently off. this tractor as stated before needs engine, wiring, and rear tires but i can include a set if needed. the tractor was running and driving perfectly before the engine was removed for another tractor. the trans if 100%, has new oil and filter.
216980.jpg

price is $500 for the pair, or $450 for the restored 123 and $100 for the 123 roller. pickup only in Berwick, ME.

FOR SALE-

Late Quietline/X82 steering wheel with IH center cap
217039.jpg

NICE SHAPE, good splines, no cracks.
$20

I have 3 voltage regulator covers with DELCO-REMY stamped into them. Perfect for a 'correct' restoration (new VRs come with a smooth cover).
217040.jpg

$1 each

Original goodies.
217041.jpg

2 different mule drives $10 each
mule drive cover $10
L and R side deck wheel brackets $10 for the pair

Prices do not include shipping from Conover, Ohio

Please e-mail me at:[email protected] if you are interested

More parts coming soon!

Update,

The Dash, Dual Adapters, 1-1X6/7 Headlight Sets, and the Disconnect Clutch are spoken for.

One wide frame snow blade and one set of cast weights either 125.00 each.Located North/East Pa.18360

217061.jpg

217062.jpg

217063.jpg

217064.jpg

FOR SALE:
Are you tired of the 'Armstrong lift' on your WF or QL??

A COMPLETE (everything included) WF/QL hydro lift package.

Ported pump (with good self dumping valves), hydro lines, valve, valve mounting plate and hardware, lift handle and hardware, lift cylinder, lift cylinder mounting bracket and hardware, complete rockshaft with good roll pins, and the cam stop plate and handle.

Everything works like it should!
217091.jpg

$250 for the entire set up!

(The trunion has the usual wear slots in it. If you want, I can take care of the trunion for you, for an extra $10)

Please e-mail me at:[email protected] if you are interested.

Thanks!
Bill

Posting for a friend. IH Cub Cadet 122. Has a broken connecting rod, so it will need engine work. The engine is currently out of the tractor and in peices. Overall the rest of the tractor is in really good shape. Good tires, seat and 42" cast iron mower deck with new blades. He is asking $250. He can be reached by phone 319-551-4862. His name is Joe. Thanks!

Selling for my bro. Complete narrow frame spring assist. $75. + shipping

Latest posts

Back