Archive through November 12, 2006

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to see ya posting Steve.
What! you couldn't get the wife to get a couple action shots?
biggrin.gif

Charlie-Thank you very much for the diagram. It will def. help me out alot!

But heres the big problem.

I think i have all this

44282.jpg

And if im correct thats what on my tractor for the most part.
44283.jpg

This is the plow that my friend with the cletrac gave me.

44284.jpg

And the little mini disk he also gave me.

And this is the back side of it.

44285.jpg

So its the arm that i need.

Well there ya go then, your ahead of the game.
All you need are some parts.
44287.jpg

44288.jpg

44289.jpg

44290.jpg

And yes one of the sponsors above can get you wnat you need or the classfieds work too.

Wow. Thats alot. I dont know what to say.

Does the size matter to the tractor? Kuz i think its a larger plow.

what link is it that i can help me out?

Madson's, Houtz or Don Vogt can probably help you out with no problem.
thumbsup_old.gif

SIZE always matters, You oughta know that!
biggrin.gif

All kiddin aside though, It looks like you have the makings of a 12" plow which is a bit much for your tractor.

Glen Coleman whats the bracket above the mule drive on your 149 used for and whats the little chain?

That bracket is for my non IH snowblade... and the chain is on the mule drive disconnect and was on the cub when I got it, and I havent taken it off yet...

saw this on greedbay, and I didnt know if it would fit my 149, but I do like the color combo...
44293.jpg

Charlie, Bryan also has a pic of his fleet with two flappers in his beloved beast, or 169...
44296.jpg

So Glen,
What part of Bryans cab don't you recognize when you ask if it will fit your 149 or not?
Or did the color throw ya off!
deadat30.gif

what parts are required to convert a cub cadet 122 with no sleve hitch to one with it
Thanks thad

Hi, New to the site. Find it fun with a lot of good info on here. I have several cubs and enjoy each.
Thanks, Andy

Eric N,

The lift rod for my QA 42A is 1/2" dia. x 27" center-to-center; it is galvanized.

The lift rod for my 42" spring trip blade is 1/2" dia. x 28 3/8" center-to-center; it came painted IH Cub white to match the blade.

I bought the snow thrower and blade new in 1978 for my 1250 so I think they are the appropriate lengths for your 1650 as well.

Hope this helps, Mike

Hey I finally got my pto off my 107 destroyed it in the process. I only need to remove the ball bering race on the shaft and I can remove and straighten the starter pulley. Is there an electric pto clutch that will fit this engine? K241 in a 107

Charlie - the wife was at work or I would have, got to keep here workin as long as I can cause it wont be long and she wont be able to and I might have to find a 2nd job.

can somebady show me what parts to put on a cub 122 for a sleve hitch in more detail than the only picture and where i can find them
Thanks thad

Latest posts

Back