• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Archive through November 11, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a model 71 Cub Cadet that would make a perfect resotration project. It is complete and in very good shape, the hood and grill are perfect condition. The bore is in good condition and still within factory specs. I have a new set of rings, gasket set and head for it, as the old head is cracked. I had it running and know of no problems other than the head. I have a mower deck, extra set of wheels and tires & dozer blade for it. I can send photos to those interested. $450.00

I have a complete pto rear end out of a narrow frame Comes with narrow wheels, creeper gear & driveshaft. 395.00 320 224 6410

Just to let anybody looking for some parts that I've got a lot of extra stuff laying around and I might have what you are looking for. Just give me a shout and I'll take a look. I think my email is in my profile.

Wide frame 3point set-up for sale.
All parts included. Asking $130 + $12 freight.
70762.jpg

bobconnor40@hotmail,com

Fenders for 70,71,72, 100 round fenders. These fenders are straight and in good shape other than paint. $150 shipped to your doorstep.
70773.jpg

70774.jpg

70775.jpg

70776.jpg

Latest posts

Back