• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Archive through November 09, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I couldn't find TC-157 anywhere, either on the pdf page site or anywhere else. I know I could have bought one from Binder Books, but I decided to create my own using the Cub Cadet Parts site.

1250 Parts Catalog

Terry R., nice job on the Parts Catalog. If you get bored, you could do one for every model.
rtfm.gif

Terry Reed

I for one have to agree with Kraig , If you did one of every Cub that this site is about ,I would love to see that. For all of us to enjoyin this yellow addiction. For all that can`t afford to buy a manual also. I would much rather see a Cub get restored than to hear one went to the scrap yard. Thanks for that.

I`am spreading two part epoxy on my blower and will soon see some results of my labor lol.

sorry.gif

old.gif

Thanks, Don. If I could learn a little more about outlining and Table of Contents formatting in Microsoft word, it would go faster and better. Also it would have been nice to have the NLA part numbers available. That would have been valuable for anyone who is looking for used NLA parts.

Terry Reed
If you enjoy it do it,You will be remebered as the guy that made it real easy to have yellow fever. I bet Kraig would let you have what you need to move on with this great idea.

I`am up to no good here.Should be able to shape this mess in 5 hrs.
215997.jpg

215998.jpg

Terry, I may have an old "TC" parts book that covers the QL series. If I can find it I might be able to provide some part numbers.

Don, looking good!

Kraig,
Yes that would help. Also any help on outlining and toc formatting in word would be appreciated. I am assuming most of the parts in the QL series are the same, except for engine, decals, and a few minor things. I could consolidate all the models in the QL into one or at least, two - one for hydros and one for gear drives. I have to look into that more.

Wrong color trailer terry!!! Im tellin charlie and kraig!!!
clappy.gif
bottom.gif
draw.gif

My mind wanders lol.I do believe in suport for this form ,IS by sponsers.So to pay my dues I have decided to buy a Manual for every Cub I restore.It will be braging rights for me (
rtfm2.gif
) .{ Have a look and shut up, lol}
I~am having WaaaaaaaY to much fun.Thanks Charlie also for letting me enjoy my Cubs
old.gif

How do you recognize a Canadian Cub Cadet?
It's headlights are on in the daytime.
(Our Canadian made Jeep is that way, too).
bubbly.gif

The old girl looks good, Don!
Whoa, here! No wheel weights?

Frank A. Currier(Northern Maine)
The water bottle with no bottom is for showers. pop it off the pto handel and on the stack.Wish you were here. tomarrow is a big day here for OUR vets. Bless them all,

sorry.gif
grumpy lol( just like grampy.But has a yellow and white day dreams.

My enjoyment in these tractors are what makes me happy.I have to move to move .Getting old does have its issues !

Well, here's 129 number 3. I had a nice visit with the owner/po and got the whole trip done in about 6 hours.

This tractor has a problem with the flywheel screen coupler being loose. The engine is good and tight with no smoke but I'm scared to remove the coupler and find a buggered crank. Maybe the aluminum is just cracked or the flywheel nut just loose. The box of goodies was included and it included 3/4 of a set of the real Frankenstein bolts. I'm missing one jam nut. The spring just needs to be put back on the blade. The pto still has the outer race of the pto bearing in it. He just took everything for the pto off when he discovered he didn't need it. All tires hold air and the rears are new looking. The chains and blade make it look like a northern cub. We don't really need that stuff down here.

I may actually sell this one. I've been wanting a wf blade and the 3 pt can stay as well. I have several decks that will fit so that won't be a problem. I've been asked by many people if I'd sell a cub so I might just get one ready for the serious minded.

216051.jpg

216052.jpg

216053.jpg

Wayne Shytle
You are missing a few pieces for a brake style pto.
but they do work slick.I do love the 129 as it was my first tractor a few years ago.it now has a loader attached, but is a great working cub. To think that I took the time to break it in pulling a weight and when it got hot, cool it down again.You can bring back the dead when it comes to a cub!
old.gif

Wayne-

The aluminum drive cup is probably broken...I've seen a few of them break. There's only one way to find out...
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back