• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through November 09, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mstetar

displayname
Matt (Diesel Creek)
dohhhh new page!!!
hey guys been a while since i posted, don i see the pic of your O there and was wondering if u ever got the paint done on it, being as i havent been checking everyday i may have missed it

Hello, I have an IH Cub 582. I have mounted a CCC, Haban h-42 snowthrowe model# 192-353-100 to it. Allthough the thrower itself was easy to mount, I am stumped on how the lift assembly works. Does anyone have a picture, diagram, or knowlege they could send my way? Thanks

Don tanner-
Do you have any problems with the hyd. system not having enough capacity? I built the same loader, using a joy stick, and I need a little more fluid capacity, I get a air pocket if the fluid is a just a little low. Also I plan on hard piping some of the lines.

don t i like the loader.i have 5 narrow frames 104,124 106 126,127 and 4 wide frames 109 149 anbd two 1650s i am looking for a haben sickle bar for a narrow frame can any bodt help me here?

Here's what I picked up this weekend. A 1250 that will need an engine rebuild. The head is off of it (it's in the battery tray) and it's missing the carb. I have the side engine panels.

215982.jpg

215983.jpg

215984.jpg

I'm going to go back for this 1450. It's supposed to run, but has a noise in the engine.

215985.jpg

215986.jpg

matt hunt

The right hand tower on my loader holds all the fluid for the loader. It has a 4 to 8 gallon a minute pump just under the PTo that provides the fluid pressure to run the loader as per the plans from PFEngineering .I do plan on hard lines for the loader and that's why the loader is not finished. I have been working on my 450 snow blower and getting fenders ready to paint for my 1512 diesel , also my 1961 Original has some parts sand blasted and I`am splitting some time on that project also.I have just to much on the go at once here till the blower is back together. I will have new seals Monday and will put it together then and mount it so I can move forward on my O.
old.gif

Lucas,
That's one of my 104s - I used it to pull the 1250 to the trailer and onto the trailer.

Lucas,
3 - all run pretty good, though one smokes a little.

BRINLY BB-100 DUMP CART MOUNTING!
I need info about this dump cart.
It looks like it mounts direct to the tractor instead of mounting with sleeve hitch.Where can I go to get info? I'll post pics when I learn how. THANKS!
rodsmith

Recently I asked for help with location of a replacement gearbox for my IH Cadet 85. The response was fantastic, with offers of parts listing etc. I thought I had lost 2nd gear, the box jammed up, and gears were hard to select. Eventually I took out the gearbox pulled it apart and found it in near new condition. The problem were the selector prongs, they were bent, and this prevented finding nuetral and gear selection. Really happy now, thanks everyone
Henk

Rodney S: The Brinly Mounted Dump Cart has a yoke which mounts to the Brinly Sleeve Hitch Adaptor. You or some PO can fab anything, but from the factory it did not mount directly to the tractor...The Brinly Brochure shows the same mounting but not as clear as this one. Note the bottom line.."Hitch Required"!!

Myron B
215993.jpg

Can someone post a pic of the 42" snow blade mounted on a wide frame. I must have some thing missing or don't know what I am doing. My blade is several inches off the ground. It seems like the mounting bracket is too high where it goes onto the quick mount. It is on my 149.

Please help!

Terry R., wow, you seem to find another Cub Cadet every other week.
happy.gif

Kraig,
It sure does seem that way - especially to my wife. I also have a lead on another 1450 and a 1650. I might have to go look at those also.

I'm still trailing Lewis as he seems to find one every other day.
draw.gif

Back