• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through November 03, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry for small picture of dash panels, here is a larger one.
180793.jpg

Narrow frame lift bar, ready to use. #IH-384677-R1. $35 includes shipping. Email in profile.

Ok guys, I need this stuff gone.
My previously listed 126 is still for sale. Runs great. First $300 gets it.
Wide frame rear lift with bottom bracket, $75 plus shipping.
Narrow frame rear lift with 106-147 bracket and bottom bracket, $75 plus shipping.
73-147 headlights, tail lights, and correct light switch all for $65 plus shipping.
Email me for pics and with questions [email protected]

Fits Original, N.O.S. .$150. Canvas is in great shape. Box is rough. 207-838-0001
180828.jpg

board-post.pl

Brinly adapter..$30.00
board-post.pl

Wiring harness for a 1650. Got it on eBay,don't know if it works.I think it is complete,hour meter in next pic...$20.00.
board-post.pl

board-post.pl

Head gasket for a 341;new..$8.00.
board-post.pl

4 Prong ignition switch;got it for my 1650,never used.New,lost the shipping bag...$15.00
board-post.pl

board-post.pl

I have two PTO's,I don't use a mower therfore I don't know if these are serviceable ,button worn on one...$20.00 each.
All prices are plus shipping;I'll only charge actual shipping;USPS to lower 48 only.
I'm only estimating the value of these parts,if I'm off base shoot me an e-mail and we'll talk.
More to come later.I have three mower decks and mule drives I'm going to move.Thanks for looking!
Bobby B.

Latest posts

Back