• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Archive through November 03, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry for small picture of dash panels, here is a larger one.
180793.jpg

Narrow frame lift bar, ready to use. #IH-384677-R1. $35 includes shipping. Email in profile.

Ok guys, I need this stuff gone.
My previously listed 126 is still for sale. Runs great. First $300 gets it.
Wide frame rear lift with bottom bracket, $75 plus shipping.
Narrow frame rear lift with 106-147 bracket and bottom bracket, $75 plus shipping.
73-147 headlights, tail lights, and correct light switch all for $65 plus shipping.
Email me for pics and with questions [email protected]

Fits Original, N.O.S. .$150. Canvas is in great shape. Box is rough. 207-838-0001
180828.jpg

board-post.pl

Brinly adapter..$30.00
board-post.pl

Wiring harness for a 1650. Got it on eBay,don't know if it works.I think it is complete,hour meter in next pic...$20.00.
board-post.pl

board-post.pl

Head gasket for a 341;new..$8.00.
board-post.pl

4 Prong ignition switch;got it for my 1650,never used.New,lost the shipping bag...$15.00
board-post.pl

board-post.pl

I have two PTO's,I don't use a mower therfore I don't know if these are serviceable ,button worn on one...$20.00 each.
All prices are plus shipping;I'll only charge actual shipping;USPS to lower 48 only.
I'm only estimating the value of these parts,if I'm off base shoot me an e-mail and we'll talk.
More to come later.I have three mower decks and mule drives I'm going to move.Thanks for looking!
Bobby B.

Latest posts

Back