Archive through November 02, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still have these available.

By Tom Hoffman (Thoffman) on Thursday, August 09, 2012 - 08:58 pm:

Thinning out some of my duplicate Cub Cadet and IH brochures. Cadet Riding Mowers and Cub Cadet "Special Duty Equipment" $7.50 shipped to your door. Will combine shipping. Check out the other IH stuff on the OT classified.

Homemade paper weight made from a genuine rear cover from a September 1974 IH 129 rear end cover

For sale $15.00 U.S. dollars shipped to the lower 48
248895.jpg

248896.jpg

248897.jpg

cub cadet lt 1042 runs but block is cracked lots of good parts-250.00
248963.jpg

Rick, (with respect)

This is 'on topic' for this area;
"Postings of items 'For Sale' or 'Wanted to Buy' or 'For Trade' (no matter how thinly veiled) shall be in the Classifieds. " "For the buyin' and sellin' of IH Cub Cadet tractors, attachments and related items." Seems like we would want to keep Cub stuff here together as opposed to getting it mixed in with other off brand stuff.

Even if it was a little off, I sure hope the sponsors would be allowed a little latitude. There helping us out a bunch!
cubwinker.gif
jmho.

Rick,
buttrock.gif

To get back on topic, I still have the round fenders for sale. $200.
Thanks.
248970.jpg

248971.jpg

Brian,

Related as in a part or attachment for an IH tractor is my interpretation of that.
Not related as in some distant step cousin of a half sister.

Sorry, I thought this WAS the <u>International Harvestor Cub Cadet Forum</u>.
I don't want to wade through pages of plastic junk to find parts or tractors. (or posts like this for that matter...sorry)
Sponsor or not.
That thing may as well be Green to me.
Just sayin.....

Being a sponsor does have a perk or two.
I don't think one little plastic POS is really considered pages of plastic junk.
thumbsup.gif

I have a IH windbreaker for a narrow frame that i am looking to sell. Asking $250.
board-post.pl

Latest posts

Back