• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through May 30, 2014

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tom,
Yep, but at this point, what's the point!
bash.gif
biggrin.gif

I am looking for a snow blade for my 582. Does any one have one for sale? Pittsburgh, PA area.

Joel C. More specific on the parts needed please. Otherwise it sounds like you're trying to piece together an entire 149.
1a_scratchhead.gif
happy.gif

Joel C - I tried to send you an e-mail and it bounces back as blocked. Either you have it listed incorrectly in your Profile or you've got it blocked from receiving messages. We can't contact you until you fix it.

Looking for a cast iron grill housing for a 1971 model 147. Part number: 530230R1

I'm in east Tennessee, thanks

Ken...I have a 147 i'm parting out.I will look at the grille tomorrow and get a pic for you. I'm in Md. You can email me direct with any questions, comments or concerns.

Thanks Ron

Thanks Charlie, been a long day and brain wasn't in full thinking mode.
feint.gif

Latest posts

Back