• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through May 30, 2014

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thoffman

displayname
Tom Hoffman
Trans. cover/gear shift lever for 102,122,104,124, 106, 126 and will fit but not correct on the 7hp tractors. $25.00 + sh.

Tom wants or Tom has?
bash.gif
happy.gif

Looking for a nice frame (no extra holes, pitting, welds, etc.) for a 70/100. Located in Indianapolis, IN. Thanks

I need some parts to put my K301 12 HP Kohler back together properly. Although I can likely source the first item listed (Crank Nut) from a well-stocked hardware store, I'm not sure about the second item, the washer. Just knowing its proper dimensions would be a help. All I know is that the setup I found on my new-to-me engine is not correct.

Likewise, the third and fourth part listed; the linkages for the throttle and carburetor choke. I think I have some pieces; but others are missing, or not in the right place. Any help sorting this out would be appreciated. I know I will need the part that clamps to the governor shaft.

1. Crank Nut, Flywheel Side
2. Crank Washer, Flywheel Side
3. Linkage, Throttle
4. Linkage, Choke

Crank Nut & Washer:
287182.jpg

Throttle Linkage showing Governor as found installed:
287183.jpg

Governor Arm exposed:
287184.jpg

Choke Linkage as found installed:
287185.jpg

Again, any assistance is welcomed. You may contact me through the e-mail listed in my profile.

Jeremiah, here's what the throttle hookup parts should look like. Note the holes that the spring hooks into may vary for your setup. I'll have to look through my spare parts and see if I have any that you are looking for...

287189.jpg

Kraig: I was hoping you would post that photo, I remember it from the time Donald Tanner was sorting out his 125. After studying your shot again, I think I have everything I need to get the throttle linkage put back in order, assuming there is nothing special about the stationary cable clamp. (I have the flat-bar-like piece, I'm not sure I have the little "folded-over" tin piece which clamps the cable housing to the flat-bar.) However, I'm confident I can source clamp or fabricate it; one or the other.

I still don't know exactly how the choke cable housing is clamped on its flat-bar perch. I'm familiar with the neat little clip found on the wide frames; but the clamping arrangement I find on my 122 just doesn't seem correct to me.

Ron: I got your e-mail and I responded. Thank you.

Edit: By-the-way, Kraig, I must say you do immaculate work: that engine looks like a "killer Kohler" if ever there was one.
thumbsup.gif

Jesse, you are gonna be looking for a QA42A thrower for your 1450. I have one on mine and it does a great job.
If you can make it to Red Power Roundup in Huron, SD end of this month, I'd bet you could find one there for sure.
Good Luck!

I need the clutch part with the 3 roll pins for a 1200 and I think many older c/c use the same part.Thanks
Dan

Dan, The 3 pin clutch driver for your 1200 is unique to the quiet lines in that it has a built in flex plate. Only used on the 1200 and 1000 gear drive units.

Not cheap, a new one will likely run around $125 or so. I sprung for a new one on my 1200 as it was completely busted out.

An earlier model driver is solid w/no provision for flex as those tractors used a solid mount engine.

I would like a dual hydraulic valve and lever. All I need is the valve lever and linkage. Email in profile. Thanks Jim

Need k301 crankshaft in good condition - no journal scoring or worn keyways. Preferably standard size or -0.10. Could use 2 if available. Thanks

Looking for a tiller that will on an 1811. Located in central or southeast Ohio

Back