• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through May 29, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kweaver

displayname
KENtuckyKEN
Looking for a <u>good</u> cheater cam for my K301 future project. I'll even buy "NEW" if someone tells me where. MWSC doesn't have it listed.
JimD was crazy about using hose clamps , the valves thump to hard going over the clamp screws
dizzy.gif

Hi,

I'm looking for the handle and rod that go through the hitch to adjust the height on a 1A tiller. Part numbers are:

T-handle 485-295-R1
Rod 485-290-R1.

I'd also like to find the end caps and a belt gaurd.

Thanks,

Stuart Hale
270-293-4000

Hello
I am looking for the a rear rim 8" with a 1" center hole to fit on a cadet 382. Also looking for a back reflector for a 70 or 100 just the reflector have the mounting brackets. It will have to be ship to Kentucky or I am going to New Orleans at the end of the month, so I could pick it up if you live south. So if you have any just let me know how much. You can email me at [email protected]. Thanks for your time and have a great day!!

April

Seat assy, doesn't have to be pretty as I have only the springs.

Following parts for the front hydraulic controls:
shaft assy, valve handle IH-106875-C1
Handle, valve IH-61702-C1
Hub, valve handle IH-106266-C1
Tube, valve handle IH-140231-C1
[email protected]
Shipping would be to Newark, De. 19713

Still looking for a 72 or 73. preferably with a mower or a few options. will pay $350 for the right one

CC 102 seat found. thanks for all the replys

Looking for a good set of fenders for a Original--If you was to have a set w/all parts needed to put on one and at a reasonable price--Please let me know.

Thanks!

Dave

wanted:982 or other super garden tractor. must be dependable, dont need to be pretty,and hopfully close. tia chris

looking for a good mower deck either a 44c or a 50c deck for a 782 somewhere close to Iowa, Minnesota or Wisconsin.

TIA

I have a 73 that is in need of the front pto off the engine. If anyone has an extra frame that would fit this machine I would be interested for someone put a wide frame creeper in it and cut the frame up bad. Bobby 631-431-6318/631-909-3124

Front grill screen w/springs, manual lift rockshaft(in good shape with working float button),steering wheel and acron nut for a CC 72. shipping to 53065

Charlie, Can i have one also? Address is:
Josh Ott
N3220 Cty Rd. B
Oakfield,wi 53065

Ok guys,

I need at least 1 K241 (10hp) running or not with a good crank and rod. I'd like it to be complete but stripped is ok too.

Within 50 miles of St. louis MO would be great for a quick pickup.

Latest posts

Back