• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through May 29, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike, I know of a line on a nice 782D... email sent..

I am looking for a rear sleeve hitch and a danco creeper(UD6) for an original cub 1961.
Thank you
Paul

I'm looking for a couple of front wheel bearings for 122. Part number HW-13C TIC bearing. Hoping to find local to Middletown, New York so that I can pick them up before the weekend.

David: Welcome to ihcubcadet! Here's some info that may help you find your bearings locally:

By Roy Najecki (Rnajecki) on Saturday, July 18, 2009 - 08:47 am:

Myron, Roland,

Thanks for the info. I just checked the RBCBearings.com website and found the flanged bearings on page 57 of their catalog. After I wrote my first email I checked the other wheel and found it had a Heim RF122214AP wheel bearing. Seems the only difference between the RF122214 and RF122414 is the flange diameter (1.50" vs 1.625") and number and size of ball bearings.

I found the Stens number is 215210, MTD 741-0141, and NAPA 7-04133. I just bought two NAPA bearings ($10.29 each) and they have a 1.50" flange and is sealed on both sides.

<font color="aa00aa">Roy: I stole your post! Also, the quart of Slip Plate arrived in perfect condition. Thanks!
smile.gif
</font>

Frank, I had a correction to my 2009 post:

By Roy Najecki (Rnajecki) on Thursday, May 20, 2010 - 03:56 am:

A correction to my July 18, 2009 posting which was copied yesterday in regards to wheel bearings for a wide frame:

"I just checked the RBCBearings.com website and found the flanged bearings on page 57 of their catalog. After I wrote my first email I checked the other wheel and found it had a Heim RF122214AP wheel bearing. Seems the only difference between the RF122214 and RF122414 is the flange diameter (1.50" vs 1.625") and number and size of ball bearings." Actually there is big difference that I didn't notice until today. The RF122414 <u>will not</u> fit into the wheel hub because the bearing has a 1.5" outside diameter. The RF122214 has a 1.375" OD, and <u>will</u> fit the wheel hub.

"I found the Stens number is 215210, MTD 741-0141, and NAPA 7-04133. I just bought two NAPA bearings ($10.29 each) and they have a 1.50" flange and is sealed on both sides."

i am looking for a haban snow plow set up for a 982. and if so bring it to RPRU i will be there on 6/24 TIA chris

Latest posts

Back