• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through May 29, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bburdette

displayname
Brian Burdette
Have hydraulic pump coming my way and need coupling for shaft behind motor where the shear pin rests. Will get part number when I get access to my manual. I have a cub cadet 125 with hydrostatic drive that someone replaced parts or something and is not original motor. Thanks

I am looking for the engine and hydro side driveshaft couplers for my 782:
152464.jpg

I'm also looking for the pieces to fill in the grill of my 682:

152465.jpg

152466.jpg

The parts don't need to be perfect, they just need to work. Shipping to 58103, e-mail address is [email protected]

Hey all. I found the pulley I was looking for posted on May 25. Thanks to all who responded.

CO

NEEDED!! Super Cub 1872,2072 mower carriage to mount the 60 in deck to tractor, already have a mule drive, just need the carriage itself. The guy that needs it, his name is Kirk and his number is 419-733-1306, PLEASE CALL HIM DIRECTLY IF YOU HAVE ONE!! He will be traveling to the Chicago area from West Central Ohio in two weeks and can pick up. Any questions on what you have email me at [email protected] GOD BLESS, Brian

I am looking for the hood decals for an 86 cub cadet.Joey.

looking for an engine for my cub 1000 also need a 3 pt hitch for it also

I'm new here so I hope I'm doing this right. I need a used LF spindle for my 149. I snapped the axle off while doing a food plot. Does anybody know if any other models are interchangable for this part?

Thanks in advance.

Still looking for these fender/tread bolts. They have MF on the head.(from the ccc machines).Thanks in advance....Joe
152600.jpg
152601.jpg

I could use a set of rear rims for my 982. 12X12s or maybe something a little narrower like 10s or even 8s if they make them.

-everettdale

Hi,
Based on the suggestions from you folks, I'm looking for a strong running 169 or 149 with a solid mower deck (bigger deck is better). May consider a 1650 or 1450 or *82 series. I'm in Ithaca, NY. . .central upstate NY.

3pt hitch with rototiller would be a nice addition.
Thanks,
Jeff in Ithaca

Looking for parts for a red IH 782 Cub Cadet

* IH emblem on the front grille
* Plastic dash that says "International Cub Cadet"

Thanks,
Carl [email protected]

We are looking for a 3 point hitch rear lift for the 1650. Please contact us directly if you have one available.

Thanks!!

If Jeff is too far west, Im also looking for an excellent running 149,169,1450, or 1650 with or without attachments. Im in New England. Email is in my profile.

I'm looking for a coil off of a K161T 7hp. This coil shows continuity but irregular spark.

Would anyone want to trade a 50c mowing deck for a 54gt mowing deck?Joey.

Needed good Cub Cadet 1641 steering box, part no 618-3050 me thinks. Tractor model is 145-653-100.

Part is no longer available, none on above parts suppliers or eBay at this time.

Would also accept a rebuild kit or info on parts most likely needed to rebuild one.

Latest posts

Back