• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through May 26, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WANTED: Kohler Balance Gear Timing Tool 10355 or Y-357 for K series engines. Thanks for looking.

need engine coil for 682 cub cadet 17hp Koehler. can't give $223 the dealer wants.

Looking for a complete front axle for a 1862-64 including the front rims. Something in good condition with little wear. Feel free to call me at 9two0 42zero-82one5 or email me from my profile. Thanks.

Bob h, I was going to say they aren't that high then I looked it up and see the price has gone up. As if they weren't high enough before. Anyhow, I saw tewarehouse sells ones for 94.71 and shipping. Don't know if it's oem or not but should lighten the blow a bit as far as price.

Anyone heading to IH Red Power Round Up next week?

Here are a few odds/ends I'll eventually need for a 73 refurbish. Hoping to find a few good deals (and maybe save a few bucks on shipping):

Good, used K161 90 degree exhaust elbow with threads on both ends; a new 7 hp muffler (pepper pot style); new sediment bowl; new set of rear reflectors; knob for creeper gear; new PTO fiber button; used set of anti-rattle springs for clutch; used set of springs to secure grill screen; miscellaenous new decals for gas tank, air cleaner, INTERNATIONAL CADET decal for #1 tiller; BE CAREFUL decal for tractor frame that says "Be sure operating controls are in neutral before starting engine".

Would also consider a battery hold down bar and correct grill screen (used, good condition) if the price is right-- mine are usable but could be better. I'll also need a new air filter but can easily buy that at home without any trouble.

Please send me an email at [email protected] with prices if you'll be attending with any of these items. Better yet, I'd also consider trading for these items whenever possible...let me know what you need.

I need a field coil for a 1250 pto clutch # IH 117600 C-2 (or C-1).I think that # is for the warner clutch and mine is an ogura .Does anyone know if I could take the old one to an electric motor shop locally and have it rewound? Thanks. [email protected]

Looking for a cycle bar mower for a 682 cub ! Anyone know where to find a complete one ? THANKS} }

Spending a few days in the Monticello, KY area and wondering if anyone knows of any round fender Cubs for sale down this way? Thanks.

Me and my son just bought a Cub 109 to restore and use. We are in need of a battery hold down, and the left and right panels that cover the open spot behind the engine. These are the only pieces we need to have this 109 be complete. We are in central Illinois.

Chris, we have a pair of the "clutch shields" off a 149. I'll find out what my buddy wants for them. Might even have a battery holder, I don't remember.

Back