• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through May 26, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbranstetter

IHCC Supporter
displayname
Brian Branstetter
Looking for a Mag 18 or a Mag 20 that is in good shape for the wifes tractor. Feel free to email or call. 269-419-9676. Thanks.

Cub cadet 86 wanted running or not but i would like it complete. Thanks Brian Cell# 1-815-541-8691

I am in need of a mower deck belt tensioner arm for a 1969 42" deck, #421 U 1113, shipped to 14226.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, Frank.

Looking for one NICE headlight with backing ring for a 73. Same light as 1x6, 1x7 series. Call or text at 317-966-9142 or email via profile. Thanks.

Charlie--
I looked there 1st but couldn't find anything that matched what I have looks like, but the problem may be that mine is so rusted I don't know what it is supposed to look like--

As always, thanks to all that offered to help with parts, I probably couldn't keep these tractors running without this forum and its sponsors!!

Needing two good spindle collars for a '61 Original. Have two but both are gouged up from being removed. Thanks

Need complete headlight assembly and switch for 71. Thanks

Needing a perforated clutch/driveshaft cover for a narrow frame. Can email via profile or text at 317-966-9142. Thanks

Newbie to this site. Recently purchased a "restored" I-H Cub Cadet Model 122 (S/N 166279) vintage 1965-1967(?). Need a replacement (used OK) shifter since the one currently installed succumbed to what apparently is a typical failure. The lever itself rotates almost 270 degrees, making gear changing vague at best. Any input would be most appreciated.
Thanks in advance for your responses.

Ron, WELCOME!
groupwave.gif

That shift failure should be fairly easy to fix. Do a search of the forum and you should find info on how to fix it. Here's one of many I found:

Shift Lever

Wanted:Creeper or parts to build one.

Starting from scratch on this....

thanks!

Jay Nesbitt

Looking for a couple clutch yoke brackets in good shape. Can also use pins if no wear. Thanks

259365.jpg

Terry,
I bought a few of those from cub cadet a few years ago for $18.00 each,not sure if they are still available,if not try one of our sponsors on the top of the page.

Terry,
If you're handy with a mill I can get you a print to one that will last a life time.
shhh.gif

259380.jpg

Lewis - they're still around for $20+ a pop. I'm just cheap!
Schultzie - I'm definitely not handy with one but have a little shop by me that will do small stuff for me. Would love to have a drawing!

Thanks guys - really appreciate the feed back.

Latest posts

Back