• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through May 23, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ksanders

displayname
Kevin Sanders
258707.jpg

Gaskets listed on may 10th are sold.

Set of new front hubcaps.
$50.00 includes shipping.

258710.jpg

Front end loader built on 1872. loader only for sale, not tractor. $1250 obo call 815-265-4579 for info and/or pics. Central IL.

Ok guys, running a special again

IH Cub Cadet Wheel Weights, cast iron, 26# each, $125/pr shipped to your door.

IH Cub Cadet 3-point Sleeve Hitch or Rear Lift, for Narrow Frame Tractors, $125 shipped to your door.
This is complete and correct for all Narrow Frame tractors except Original. (If you have a 106, 107, 126, 127, 147 you will need to add the frame adapter bracket).

AND FOR THE FINALE' - Here's an IH Cub Cadet No. 1 Cart - extremely hard to find these days. This one is in fair condition. Has some pitting rust, and at least 1 hole thru the bottom that currently has a small carriage bolt inserted to cover it. Basic cart is still decent and excellent candidate for restoration and shows. (don't know if wheels are original and just painted yucky color).
No Shipping on this item. $250 picked up in CT, zip code 06798.

E-mail address is in my profile. All these items are located at my Son's place in CT.

258725.jpg

258726.jpg

Still have the dashs posted a few weeks ago. Knock off $5 bucks from original post.

1981 Red IH Cub Cadet 782 for sale in Elkton, MD, good condition, has been retrofitted with 18hp kohler magnum full pressure engine. Has 60" deck (has some rust holes, mows fine) and 42" snowblower. Also includes mostly complete parts tractor with original motor dismantled, I beleive hydro unit is good and deck I think 36" Asking $1495 for all. Call or text 443 207 six zero theee one. Or email [email protected] for pics (can't figure out how to attach here)

Tom...you're a HOOT!

Maybe we can get Charlie to agree to posting a "most unlikely to get attention post of the week, or month, or even year".

1450 Package Deal
Was using this as a back-up mower for the past few years (mowed with it last Saturday) Purchased new primary mower so, the trusty old Cub has to go to make room.
258939.jpg

Includes:
1450 Tractor
258940.jpg

50"deck
258941.jpg

36" Snow Thrower
258942.jpg

54"blade, IH wheel weights, and orig chains.
258943.jpg

Original manuals and brochures(no more room for pics)

The Good: Runs and mows fine. Hydro works well and is strong. Ran snow thrower last winter. Very complete and un-molested.

The Bad: Iso-mounts shot. Front tires and bearings are done. Steering wheel bent. Smokes a little on cold start but clears in a few seconds.

The Ugly: Well, its a 35 year old tractor. It is not "pristine", it has been used and used well. But it is no MTD.

Could give it a little love and keep running, or would be a great start for a resto.

Additional pics or info on request.
[email protected], 3one7-46O-5four29
Located in Laurel IN.
$1100.00 for all. Will entertain offers.

#321...46" Mower & Mule Drive off a Cyclops with 6" PTO. Very Good condition. $250... Can text Pics. send #. SC/ WIS

For sale is a Cub Cadet 1450 with a 16hp Kohler motor. That basically makes this a 1650. It is a hydrostatic drive with hydro lift. It has the optional rear lift with bottom bracket, and fully functional head and taillights. The previous owner informed me that he had purchased it from an older gentleman who had just installed a brand new 16hp Kohler motor. I have the receipts from this engine swap dated 1992, along with many other receipts and an operators manual. The guy I bought it from said he used the tractor very little, and I have put maybe 50 hours on it since I have owned it. It runs and idles great, the hydro drive and lift work flawlessly, the paint is in good shape, it starts easily with no smoke, the tires hold air fine, the steering is pretty tight, and it has a brand new battery. It comes with a quiet running 44 inch mowing deck with almost new condition blades. No rust holes or repairs seen on the deck that I noticed. Side panels are both there and in excellent shape. No ISO mounts to worry about, the motor has been hard bolted to the frame. The hood and grill are in excellent condition with no visible signs of repair welds. Runs lean under a load, but smooths right out if it is given a little choke, so a little tuning may take care of that. Deck needs adjusted to make it even. Small hydro leak, but I haven't even had to top off the fluid in the 5-6 years I have owned it. Those are the only items I know needing attention. Great heavy duty tractor. Only $895. Please call Adam at (260)615-5655. No texts or emails please. Thanks!
asthanos.gif

258973.jpg

258974.jpg

258975.jpg

258976.jpg

258977.jpg

258978.jpg

258979.jpg

Latest posts

Back