• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through May 16, 2015

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ewan, you could probably get close with something from McMaster-Carr. I do not have a 70/100 grill to compare to but perhaps we can get someone to measure theirs and post which one of THESE is the closest. Not sure how much shipping to the UK would be...
icon_eek.gif

Call a supplier and ask for "unobtainium" grill screen.....
happy.gif

I started my 125 Hydro today from winter storage and tried to put the shift lever into reverse..... it wouldn't move either way, it's just stuck. For some reason the wheels are free-wheeling and the release lever moves up and down without any resistance. I have no Idea how that Release lever is suppose to work. What's the fix to getting it into F/R? The grass is getting pretty long.

Tom

A comment on my question.... I did look in the Archives and (Wvogel)on July 26, 2007 at 8:54 had the same problem. What are the release buttons?
And it sounded like lube was all that was needed to fix it?????? Also sounds like to engage Release just pull it up with engine running and brake is off???

Mike C. Nice progress with the deck.
happy.gif

I finally got all the lawns mowed Sunday afternoon. The 125 deck belt broke so thankfully I already had the deck mounted onto the 782D. Four 1/2 hours later everything was done. I mowed around 1 3/4 acres for the town. Thank goodness our local implement dealer brought his golf course size TORO over and helped. One round with that equals about five of mine.
happy.gif

Tom F. If you lft the hydro release lever down and locked all winter chances are your two check relief valves are stuck. Spray a GOOD penetrant (not WD40) onto the top of the buttoms if you can get dlose to them. Wait a few minutes and then fire the tractor up. It'll be a pain to get to the valves only more than likely that is your problem.

Off to work so eveyone have a wonderful and SAFE day.
happy.gif

finally got some white on....not doing a full resto so it just got "white"...close enough i just need it done so i don't have to use my push mower too many times...

296672.jpg

296673.jpg

Mike,
The deck is lookin' great. Can't wait to see it all together!

Tom,
Marlin hit the nail on the head. Relief valves are probably sticking down. That will keep the hydro from moving. The hydros, with proper maintenance, are bulletproof. I suspect that's your problem, too.

Latest posts

Back