• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through May 14, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ekane

displayname
Ed Kane
Looking for: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 if you have it. For an IHCC 582

151698.jpg

Shoot...I knew your company was out and I tried one other sponsor but I will go back until I find them. Thanks for your help Charlie - once again!

Just because the sponsors don't list it on their sites, doesn't mean they don't have it. You gotta contact them to be sure.

Looking for the 1/2 bottom drive pulley for a 1/1A/2 tiller gear box, and a Wideframe straight pulley mule drive for a 1/1A/2 tiller. Have 5/8 now and won't work on a wideframe.

Wanted to Trade. My K341 for your K241.

I want my 104 correct so I need a 10hp.(K241). The K341 runs pretty good. The only issue would be that the governor is set balls to the wall and it can not take another cylinder boring. According to the PO it is .040 over.

I would like to trade because if I just pick up a K241 I will have to store the K341. I don't want to store it and my space is at a premium.

I will keep the carb ,pto, coil and starter generator. I just want to swap engines. I will not ship it but might meet you half way if it is practical. If you have any questions I will answer them the best I can. I will also say I don't know, if I don't know.
Thanks.

In need of a WF snowblade lift bracket.
Part #703-0631 Bracket, Lift

I'm interested in buying a complete Kohler 8hp for a newly acquired Cub 73. Anyone know of such a resource in Maine or even NH or Mass? Thanks

I am looking for a K161 for a 'o' cc. Dead or Alive. or trad fo a BKN wisconsen. it run grat no smoke just not original.

looking for a nice running k 321 kohler 14 hp motor close to NE Iowa

Hey all...

I'm looking for a flywheel drive cup/pulley off a K301 from a 129 (see picture). Also the s/g pulley from the other side of the motor.

Thanks.

[email protected]

152221.jpg

152222.jpg

Latest posts

Back