• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through May 14, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1964 Cub Cadet 100 Restoration Project (serial # 89304 June 1964) - complete tractor (Fenders, Wide Rims front/rear), currently completely disassembled, most parts sand blasted and primed, engine rebuild kit, some new parts, paint and supplies, comes with mower deck and snow plow (MTD/Craftsman?) Asking $400.00 o.b.o.
Please contact me at [email protected] and I will email you with a detailed list of the project and lots of pictures. Pickup in Cincinnati, Ohio 45216.

Thanks
Brian
<center><table border=1><tr><td>
attachment_icon.gif
Cub 100
cub1001.jpg (66.0 k)</td></tr></table></center>

Thanks for all the calls on the Brinly disc, 71, and the 100. They are all sold, now I have room again on the patio!! Thanks again.

The 100 that I listed on April 26th is now $500.00 for everything, 42" mower, and 36" snowthrower. The owner found a Snapper to mow his lawn and wants to sell this so he is willing to entertain reasonable offers. Lightning got his computer over the weekend so he can't get any more pics unless I go to take them. Since he lives 30 miles one way I'll only go for serious inquiries only and as a favor. I'm not making anything from this sale.

This is a running/ready to mow with Cub. Bigger battery box and not all carved up with PO modifications. With the high cost of fuel this is a nice addition needing very little work and you don't have to search all over to get it. If someone wants to purchase and use the Cub Transportation Network then I am willing to help transport to eastern Iowa - Davenport/Dubuque area June 7th. My e:mail is in my profile.

More Pictures are on the April 26th posting.

87114.jpg

Here's a picture of the 1210 that I have for sale. $800.00 It comes with a free 109 also. Fredericksburg, VA
87123.jpg

Hi All,

I'd like to offer my early sixties CC 123 Hydrostatic for sale. Just joined today and will appologise in advance for lack of pics, dates and details. In brief she is running with a 12 HP Kohler but smokes.....that's the bad news. Good news is the machine is complete with very little damage. It's clean and includes a plow, mower deck (needs work), new front tires and 2 gallons of hydraulic oil ready for a change. I've rebuilt the carb and have its original service records and manuals. There may be more to add but I haven't sat with her for a few years. I need $600 to know you'll give her a good home. Can be seen in MA. Call Dave @ 781-585-3121 or [email protected] you.

For Sale 107.
needs some tinkering to get it running like it should. New warlbo carb. 10.5 rears.
Needs a battery.
87175.jpg

87176.jpg

87177.jpg

87178.jpg

$250.00 Cadott Wi. E-mail is in my profile.
As you can see I have plenty of cubs, or as my wife likes to say, "to many cubs"

Moving sale ... so I need some room or less to move nice hard cab fits quietlines and newer $ 250.00
87196.jpg

cab has wiper and lights and flasher

will be adding more stuff later today
item to be picked up in NE Iowa

4 narrow frame under carriages plus a narrow frame lift lever... all for $35.00 picked up in northeast Iowa
87214.jpg

cub cadet 1450 my winter tractor last year ... runs great comes with a good 44 deck , have 2 to choose from chains and weights stay with me ... $ 650.00 obo picked up in northeast Iowa

87215.jpg

more cab pics
87216.jpg

87217.jpg

87218.jpg

PTO clutch from a 782 Cub. Bearing is rough. Feels good when not installed but binds when pressed in. NAPA sells them for 22 bucks.
Perfect otherwise. $65.00 plus shipping.
Roy 262-506-6037 or email me.
board-post.pl

Latest posts

Back