Archive through May 10, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CCO ser. 18600 For Sale. I bought this a couple years ago sold it to a friend and now have it back. I just don't need it though. Good little tractor could be used as is or restored. We drove this on my trailer and it ran good. He mowed with it the day I picked it up. Now I can't get it to stay running. I know it is something simple just haven't figured it out yet. It has a replacement short block on it from the 90's. The block is still grey. Hood is bent in the usual spot, fender cross plate repaired, and seat has been welded. I will sell it with the correct spring trip blade for $500 or $400 for the tractor and deck. Picked up in Peoria, IL.
151799.jpg

151800.jpg

151801.jpg

151802.jpg

151803.jpg

151804.jpg

151805.jpg

149 Cub Cadet w/attachments needs a Good Home! $600 obo. Selling this for a friend. Located in Northwest Missouri (St. Joseph) area.
This is a nice, unmolested Cubbie suitable as an everyday worker or for restoration. (Also for sale locally)

151896.jpg

149 Cub Cadet w/42" mower deck

151897.jpg

Details:
Serial Number 20500471U421324, built Jan 1972
K321A Engine rebuilt in 1991. Runs great, no smoke or oil consumption. Hydro works good with no slop in control linkages.
Lights work but one headlight needs replacing. New hood hinge, front tires and seat, 1 yr old.
Mower PTO clutch works fine. Hydraulic lift handle is a little loose but works fine (needs new roll pin).

151898.jpg

151899.jpg

K321A Engine, Strong Runner!!

Attachments: 42" Mower deck, no rust through, mows good. Spindles a little loose and may need some attention.
Gauge wheels/brackets and right side skid are included, just not on deck currently.

Also comes with an IH 42" front mounted push blade. Shoe skids and blade edge have lots of life left.
151900.jpg

IH 42" Front Mount Blade Included, package deal.

Bonus: Comes with a box of goodies including new OEM belts for the mule drive and deck, Hydraulic fluid and misc parts.

Cubbie and attachments have always been shedded, little to no rust, paint is original with a few
nicks and scrapes from 35+ years of service, sheet metal good condition overall, small dent in
fender pan at rear that can be easily straightened.
Fiberglass steering shroud is worn around the front edges where the hood rests which is typical but can be easily repaired
with a little time and a fiberglass repair kit.

My friend brought a new Cub Cadet last year and wants to free up some space in the garage.
I would love to buy it myself but my COO veto'd that idea. If interested, send me an email.

Price drop to $1950 on the 782d, and it will include the ag tires. 955 hours on the tractor right now, we are using it to mow the yard so it will get a couple more each week I have it. I need this gone asap as we are buying 2 tractors from the cub dealer where I work. Thanks Mike and Michele

2 Mower decks-one for 70/100 -12X series. One for original. Does not have timed pulleys. P.O. welded parts from a newer cub on it. Deck steel is in good shape on both. $30 for both OBO. Located in zip code 15714. [email protected]
151954.jpg

151955.jpg

The 1962 Cub Cadet that I posted on Mon,May 11
has been sold.It went to a good home.

ok one last attempt to get rid of this 1100 or it goes on epay then gets parted out if it still doesnt sell, its an 1100 has the 11hp briggs and peerless transaxle its in good shape other than needing valve guides, currently the head is off and the valves are out, i got the parts to fix it but never got around to it, it also needs a P.T.O switch the last guy that had it used to cut 2 acres with it. he heard a knock and tore it appart to fix it but got another cub cheep cheep so sold this one as is it has original seat and is savable but probabily aint worth it. it has a deck under carrage but no deck
152012.jpg

152013.jpg

152014.jpg

152015.jpg

152016.jpg

the time and effort it would take to get this tractor going would be well worth it its not a hard fix, just not at the top of my to do list, ill take $200 OBO

cc 105 with 12hp kohler-has a knock in the engine, no time to rebuild-rest of mower is like new condition--no kidding--was completely rebuilt when i bought it, except the engine i'm thinking now, put it in a shed as a collector item and need to part with it now--can provide pics if you're interested--don't know what it's worth--like new mower deck-let me know what you think--northern illinois. $200.00

For sale is a 1965 Cub Cadet 70 with many EXTRAS.

It was restored two years ago to original condition other than the bigger 12hp Kohler. It is equiped with a low range, spring assist, rear lift/sleeve hitch, fenders, head lights, a rear tail light, fender reflectors, a seat cushion, new tires, and a restored 42 in mower deck. It looks and runs great. I would love to see it put to work or shown, I just don't have the time and could use the money for college. I am asking $1200.

Email me at [email protected] or if your really serious you may call me at 301-331-7812. I live in western Maryland. Thanks.

Also available is a set of restored BRINLY DISKS $200 or $125 a piece, a freshly painted wide frame IH SNOW BLADE $100, Q32 and Q42 SNOW BLOWERS $175 a piece.

EMAIL ME FOR PICS (They were too big to post)

Latest posts

Back