• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through May 04, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been way to soggy around these parts to get any seat time to speak of so with all that free time I decided that my planter needed a fresh coat of paint.
83707.jpg

And seeing how the weather gods decided to let the sun shine for a couple of hours today while I was home I decided to load up the 127 & 100 for the first Upper Midwest Cheesy Cub Fest comming up this weekend.
83708.jpg

I hope the ground drys out enough so everyone can get out and play/work with their cubs.

Hello all, just thought i would share my latest buy,a new to me Cub Tractor and parts hauler.My last trip told me i needed more room on the trailer for cubs and parts so i might have overdone it lol 77in wide deck and 16 ft long with brakes.its rated at 7000 lbs
83711.jpg

Careful Don, just remember Charlie ended up buying an entire tractor/trailer. Cub fever is great, except for rare serious complications!
Shift.gif

Charlie had to buy something to cruise around in while his WIFE DOES ALL THE WORK ! ... and I've got the proof !!!

Seems that when my new Gator blades were packaged and shipped from CCS the person doing the taping lost a hair in the tape , a nice 10" long brunette hair ... Not off Charlie's head that's fer sure.

Anybody know how much resistance a QL PTO coil should have? I think the one on my 1650 is toast.

Shifting gears, here's an engine hoist that my Dad and I made out of an old floor jack. Works great.

83718.jpg

Matt.

Necesity is the mother of invention.

Nice use of a floor jack
thumbsup.gif

I have a CC 1200, 12hp Kohler, 4 speed...you know the one.

It's low hours, but was missing everythign between the engine clutch drive plate and the input shaft on the trans when I got it. I ordered every peice from a local dealer, and as best I could, put it together. The driveshaft was too long, so Ihad to cut off about an inch or so to make it fit. But it works fine. Only problem is it vibrates violently, and has ever since. The back end of the shaft wont stay centered on the little ball bearing. The bearing, flex coupler, and both mating couplers are brand new parts. In only 10 hours of use, the new throwout bearing is already shot..so Ill be pulling that thing part once again..and replacing more obnoxiously priced parts. Im going to replace the big spring again, the throwout bearing and the clutch fork/arm. Is there supposed to be a dimple on the back end of the drive shaft? It didnt have one new, I know that.

Anyways..I like the tractor, but hate working on it, no room at all.

Can anyone tell me if there is a product the same as IH HI-TRAN that will work in my 105 trans.? Thanks,Bill

Bill S.
IMHO, there's nothing that comes close to Hy-Tran especially for hydros.
It was designed and formulated for a specific purpose for hydros and that's what the Cub gods rule that we use.
Besides, it's great stuff, your Cub will love ya for it.
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back