• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through May 01, 2005

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thoffman

displayname
Tom Hoffman
What model Cub Cadets had the "Supa-Steer" front axles? Do you need the gearbox to go with it?

Bruce "M",
Nothing to write home about today. Several Turf pieces i.e. sand rakes, greens mowers, etc. with Kubota diesels went for under $500. Lots of these machines are hydraulic powered to the reel mowers and drives, along with lift cylinders. There were bargins to be had for the right guy.
Rick "M" do you want to chime in????

(Message edited by thoffman on May 01, 2005)

how do i put multiple pics of the clinton hollow pull in the pulling section ,

happy.gif
Yeah OK. I picked up a <font color="119911">Green</font> Sulky. You know, the kind you hook up to a commerical self propelled (walk behind) or behind a GT for a second passenger.

Pics to follow shortly.

Next time please hit the enter key after each picture so we don't have to scroll sideways like that......

Looking up and down or side to side, still hurts my neck. Am I gettin' that old???
old.gif
I don't think so.
dunno.gif

Anyone notice that all the stock Cub Cadet pullers were narrow frames? Charlie?????????????? <font face="verdana,arial,helvetica"><font size="-2">(He said sturring the pot.)</font></font>

Matt G,
What are you talking about having to scroll side ways, they line up just fine vertically on my puter.
Oh I see now, on IE, they do run horizontal! Thank goodness I use Netscrape, grin

(Message edited by cproctor on May 01, 2005)

Tom,
That's cause Wide Frames are to good to chop up into a puller!!!!
pop.gif

But they do make nice lookin dirt slingers once and a while, hehe
27806.jpg

Damn nice one Charlie! Yours?

Here's the sulky, well five pics anyway... If I decide to keep it, it will be painted in the proper colors to match the towing tractor
happy.gif

27813.jpg

27814.jpg

27815.jpg

27816.jpg

27817.jpg

Tom - re; SuperSteer... Someone took his webpage down. DOH!

From my notes I have listed: 1340, 1535, 1541, 1860, 1861 and the 1862. But only in some serial number ranges.

You need the following items from one of those tractors - Wheels, wheels bearings, tie rod, drag link, and all tie rod ends. You'll need to add, 3/4" bolt, washers and jam nut.

But man, with the one axle you got today, you're 80% the turn of the supersteer!}

Geez, doesn't anyone LOOK before they leap?

Rick M.,
You are gonna have to put some springs under that seat or it's gonna be one bumpy ride.

Kenny, nah - she's got a little extra padding!

Ouch! Stop it baby, I was only joking! ouch!
dizzy.gif

clappy.gif

Seriously though, I will probably put the same seat mount as is on the Cub for just that reason.

(Message edited by rmunday on May 01, 2005)

Powdercoating a blade?

Has anyone powder coated their front blade? If so, how is it holding up?

Tom, Thanks for the delivery of the Haban. Can't wait to put it on the 100.

Latest posts

Back