• FIRST AND LAST NAMES ARE REQUIRED WHEN REGISTERING

Archive through March 21, 2015

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

bellwood

displayname
Brian Ellwood
@Rstrauss: I've got a part tentatively lined up... if anything falls through i will update

rmcshane

displayname
Ryan McShane
Looking for a box blade, either Cat 0 or sleeve hitch, for my Cub Cadet. Please email me if you have one. Located near Springville IA.

ddandurand

displayname
Derek Dandurand
Looking for box blade #40, rear blade, and landscape rake....I live in NJ and I am willing to drive within 7 hours of 08822

Please contact [email protected] so we can talk. I am not a frequent person on the forums so that is the best way to get in touch with me.

Thanks,

Derek

sblunier

displayname
Steve Blunier "Mr. Plow" (Central IL)
Rick, just so you know, the 782 and 2072 use different pto clutches, the 20hp has a bigger crank, from memory 17/18hp is 1-1/8" and 20hp is 1-1/4" Dia.

rbeem

Banned
Under edit part II,
My bearing is good so I could rebuild it with a good coil and pieces from any of the first mentioned tractors? Maybe?

bcook

displayname
Bill Cook
WANTED:
I'm looking for a complete/running Kohler KT17 Series II engine. (or possibly 2 of them, depending on price)

Please be located in/around West Central Ohio, or East Central Indiana..

Please e-mail me at
c1450c @ yahoo. com (remove the spaces) with price and your location, and we'll go from there.

Thanks!
Bill

bcook

displayname
Bill Cook
- I'm also interested in a complete/running (at a minimum, rebuildable) Mag18 or Mag20 engine (or possibly 2 of them, depending on price)

Please be located in/around West Central Ohio, or East Central Indiana..

Please e-mail me at
c1450c @ yahoo. com (remove the spaces) with price and your location, and we'll go from there.

Thanks!
Bill