• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through March 21, 2015

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Rstrauss: I've got a part tentatively lined up... if anything falls through i will update

Looking for a box blade, either Cat 0 or sleeve hitch, for my Cub Cadet. Please email me if you have one. Located near Springville IA.

Looking for box blade #40, rear blade, and landscape rake....I live in NJ and I am willing to drive within 7 hours of 08822

Please contact [email protected] so we can talk. I am not a frequent person on the forums so that is the best way to get in touch with me.

Thanks,

Derek

Rick, just so you know, the 782 and 2072 use different pto clutches, the 20hp has a bigger crank, from memory 17/18hp is 1-1/8" and 20hp is 1-1/4" Dia.

Under edit part II,
My bearing is good so I could rebuild it with a good coil and pieces from any of the first mentioned tractors? Maybe?

WANTED:
I'm looking for a complete/running Kohler KT17 Series II engine. (or possibly 2 of them, depending on price)

Please be located in/around West Central Ohio, or East Central Indiana..

Please e-mail me at
c1450c @ yahoo. com (remove the spaces) with price and your location, and we'll go from there.

Thanks!
Bill

- I'm also interested in a complete/running (at a minimum, rebuildable) Mag18 or Mag20 engine (or possibly 2 of them, depending on price)

Please be located in/around West Central Ohio, or East Central Indiana..

Please e-mail me at
c1450c @ yahoo. com (remove the spaces) with price and your location, and we'll go from there.

Thanks!
Bill

Back