• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through March 21, 2015

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
882 are cool and hard to find, show us a picture

Hehe,
I know, I know. Pick me, pick me!
err.gif

Dave,
thumbsup.gif

Okay...Okay...pictures...
Hmmm....
It's this piece right here in the center of the pic, kinda keeps the hood from banging back shut...it is MIA and/or busted...

Charlie...If Ya want to move this whole fiasco up to the MTD LAWN MOWER section, feel free seeing as how it's getting a bit out of control here. Geesh, just a simple want ad!

295193.jpg

Take that hood latch and throw it as far as you can.I have a drawer full of them .All they do is F**k things up when somebody trys to close the hood.
IHThumbsDOWN.jpg

Anyone looking to part with a 102/122? I am on Long Island. I will travel or ship if the cost ways fair.

Looking for a float mode clip that goes on a original,70,100,71-123. Any help would be appreciated.

Looking for the link to adjust left and right on an original no trip blade. Thanks all

I would like to buy CC147 Hyd. line and Hyd. pump gasket.
Contact Jim at 214-636-1269

Thanks,
Jim

I am in need of the deck implement lift handle for a 124/125...

The button on the top of mine sheered off

You can reach me brian {dot} ellwood [at] gmail (dot) com

Thanks =)

Charlie, my issue is unscrewing the bottom half of that button from the tube so I can replace it...

Do I cut into my tube, possibly making a worse situation, or do I just buy a new lift arm assembly?

I know I can certainly buy the replacement button and the smaller control button for ~50$ but if for a few more dollars I can just drop in something "new" that might be the way to go :/

I need a pair of the narrow front rims for a 127. They are the ones that use the 4.80-8 tire. I am not worried about appearance, but they need to be straight. You can email me at jw76424@hotmail dot com

Brian E.
They can be a PITA!
If you can find a whole lift assembly, go for it! LOL
It would be a lot less trouble and less cuss words to boot.
biggrin.gif

Brian Ellwood: I have a deck implement lift handle, works good. p/n 544201R. Sent you an email.

Latest posts

Back