• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through March 18, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kraig,

The spring is Fine. Im starting to think #5 or #6 in your picture just got bent somehow. Is the handle hard to take off?

This one might cause a few to scratch their heads....Model 73 frame, 122 front end, 122 hood, 72 dash, 106 lift handle, 10hp engine, 12hp gas tank, and the "non factory" down draft exhaust. Has the 3 turn "lock to lock" steering column. It makes it feel like power steering compared to my other tractors. Gathered up the parts for this one at swap meets and from leftovers from a few I parted.

126891.jpg

Lots of spare parts used up on this tractor also.
126894.jpg

Along with some made up parts and some altered parts.

In the FAQ section it tells how to fix a worn carb housing but it doesn't say where you can get those washers or what they are exactly??? Anyone know?? Thanks

Stock Carter carburetors on stock Kohler engines. I have seen them listed as # 26, #30, etc. What do these numbers refer to? Is it jet size... port size? It doesn't appear to be a part of the part number per say and in all fairness I have not pulled mine to inspect it for a number. I have looked around for several hours trying to find out and I'm having no luck. If this is too lengthy of a discussion please email me of the board. And as always thanks.

So Kirk, wouldn't your tractor have the new number of 123.75?? or Heinz 57??

Kirk, I love the FrankenCub lol! As long as it runs good and you know what it is, thats all that really maters in my book.

Latest posts

Back