• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through March 16, 2015

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NOS K341 short block for a 169. Bought for a "project to be named later" years ago and now just in my way. According to the Kohler web site this is the replacement block for spec no. 71154. Crankshaft measures 3 inches from the front face of the block to the tip. Serial number appears to be a 1993? Inside is oily/dirty, I wouldn't run it with disassembling and cleaning it, and re-lubing it good first. No rust on the inside, small amount of surface rust on the outside of the block, mainly below the crankshaft. Includes new side mount dipstick, crankshaft bolt, and full gasket set. Asking $600, which I figure is the cost of a rebuild using Kohler parts, and about what I have in it. Not interested in shipping it, picked up here in Hammond WI, or I can load it into my Civic and haul it up to 200 miles for someone if that helps. Higher rez images available for anyone that wants them. Thanks -Brian

295664.jpg

295665.jpg

295666.jpg

295667.jpg

295668.jpg

295669.jpg

295670.jpg

Next garage cleanup item, NOS K-181 short block. I do not know the spec number on this, the serial number is 9188617. At the time I bought it the spec number came back as an IH number, I bought it to run in a 70 and when I got it the crankshaft was too long for a narrow frame. I did some digging and it appeared to be correct for an 86/800 and I couldn't bring myself to cut the crankshaft down. I measure 3 and 29/32 inches from the front face of the block to the tip of the crank, which matches the 41-014-4s part number for 86/800 cranks. Has a top mount dipstick and I don't know of the 800 had a side mount like the other Quiteline tractors, the parts diagram says it did not. Engine has no rust, but is dirty/dusty and will need to be taken apart, cleaned and re-lubed prior to use. What you see is what I have. Ask $400 which is what I have in it, and probably less than a rebuild cost. Would prefer not to ship but might consider it. Willing to drive 200 miles with it in any direction. Thanks -Brian

295678.jpg

295679.jpg

295680.jpg

295681.jpg

295682.jpg

For Sale: Two sets of narrow rims. These had the 4.8x8 tires on them. The id of the bushings is 7/8" each one has a grease zerk on it. One set repainted at one time. Asking $40.00 Located in Rock Island IL Please call 309-221-6734
295809.jpg

2 side plates off a cub 1000. Not sure what there worth but in fair to good shape. Located in central city ky looking for offers or trades text 2706082087 for pics

Hello, I am fairly new here. I thought this might be a great place to post my 1282. I would like for someone that is a fan to get it before the average dude just looking for a "mower". Runs great and cuts good. Starts right up! I hate to sell this guy! It has been a great mower for me, but I live in a place with a much smaller yard and only need a push mower now. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. I will be happy to answer them to the best of my knowledge. Serial plate is missing from the frame, so I am not sure of the exact production date. Motor and deck have serials though.
Located near the Fort Smith, Arkansas
198?
Kohler 12hp 476cc
4 gallon tank.
50" mid mount deck.
Hydrostatic Transmisson
Asking $600.00 obo

area
295978.jpg

295979.jpg

295980.jpg

295981.jpg

295982.jpg

295983.jpg

IH #35P Chipper/Shredder. Good Condition. Has original 3HP B&S engine which does run. I will take $150.00 for it or will trade towards a nice original McCormick Deering hand crank corn sheller.

296009.jpg

This is an International Harvester #355 Electric pressure washer. It is in good shape. The fiberglass shroud does not have any cracks or breaks. It has the original hose and wand. It does work. I will take 150.00 for it or will trade towards a nice original McCormick Deering hand crank corn sheller.

296012.jpg

Latest posts

Back