• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through March 01, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, I am now parting the stretch frame. The items that HAVE BEEN SOLD are:

Rear wheels and tires
Engine
Rear weights and bracket
Front wheels and tires
982 length steering column
3pt Brinly plow

Dan, that plow looks just like the one I sold a few years back.
80842.jpg

Heres what it looked like when I got it home befor I cleaned it up and painted it.
80843.jpg

Another free free free!!!
80852.jpg

This is what you get when you havent a clue what your ordering,so with that said i dont know what carb this needle is for and i havent a clue what this connector is for,i thought the connector was for the ignition,LOL,just pay for actual shipping cost.the connector part # is on the bag in blue
Jason

For Sale: Cub Cadet 100, 10hp motor, good condition, wanting $350 Obo

I am selling a nice MTD made spread frame Super Steer front axle assembly from a Cub Cadet 1641. It makes a vast improvement in your steering and turning radius of your tractor. It is very heavy built for added strength and has the large 1" spindles. The paint even still looks nice. It would make a nice upgrade on any wide or spread frame IH tractor. I will take $75 plus shipping. It is the only one like it that I have. Thanks. I will try to post some pictures later. I don't have my digital camera right now.

I have an 1872 Cub Cadet SGT with a 46" mower deck, Haban Sickle Mower, metal Cozy Cab, Cat '0' 3 pt hitch, and power angled front plow.

The tractor is powered with an 18HP twin Kohler magnum. Never had a problem starting. It has a new battery and front tires. The tire chains, and Cub Cadet wheel weights are also included. Alos included is a category '0' 3 point hitch. The mower deck is solid and spins free. I have been using it to mow approx 2 acres. The deck is missing the belt covers.

The Haban Sickle mower has been adapted to be used on the tractor. I believe the model number is 402-E. It also includes an extra blade bar that I made with blades. I have used it to trim under pine trees and cut a small field of tall grass. It is missing the blade guard.

The cab was made by Cozy Cab for a Jacobson tractor. I have customized it to fit the tractor. All the glass is in place but one front panel is cracked and one back glass panel is cracked. The right side window opens out and the rear has a slider. It also has a working windshield wiper and I have added some flashing lights and front headlights.

The front plow is a 54" snow/dirt plow and includes the hydraulic angle cylinder. Only used for 2 snow seasons.

The tractor is located in Rochester, MN and asking $3500 for everything.
80906.jpg

80907.jpg

Cub Cadet battery cables 70/100 others
Yellow is NLA battery to ground IH-384924-R91
Red is Battery to switch IH-376287-R93
New,never used $18 plus shipping for both
81007.jpg

For Sale:

IH #2 Cart

Good straight sheet metal, no repairs, easy restoration, just clean it up and repaint it.

$250

your_image.gif

More/better pictures as soon as possible.

Located in Central, IL Free delivery to IA Plow Day on 4/12/08.

Email is in profile.

Latest posts

Back