• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through June 21, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cub cadet 123 good looking tractor runs good has pto but linkages are not hooked up no deck just tractor 250.00

Cub cadet 124 good runner needs help in the paint department has a 36" deck 250.00

Both will need a battery but doth a jump they will start and run around and or drive on your trailer located in eastern Iowa. I tried loading a pic but its to large and have no way of shrinking can email or text pics if wanted thanks josh

#2 Cart. Decent shape. Hitch has some welding. $160 picked up in Buffalo MN. 763-286-0169

259942.jpg

all tractors listed on 6/24 are still for sale. I will be around this weekend if anyone is interested...

the 106 listed on 6/24 has been parted out. All that is left is the frame, dash tower, cast grill, and the fenders. $20 for all. Location: Springville IA. Please call 319-854-7035. Thanks.

For Sale: cub cadet originals for sale $500.00 each Phone 724 882-5806

Everything with the exception of below are sold. Thanks!!
PTO handle for 86-169 $10.
Mower subframe for 86-169 $25. $20.

More stuff: still have most of parts listed below.
6 carbs (7HP to #30 16HP ones), spare parts, fuel pumps, oil bath breather, fuel bowls, and more. All for $150
Gears, axles, carriers from misc rear ends. $50 all
NF 3 pt and complete IH spring assist. $175 for all
Rare 8HP muffler with the pipe that points down. Real nice shape. $50
8.50 ags. Decent shape. One has slow leak. $60 on rims.

Email for pics so I'm not cluttering the thread too bad.

Latest posts

Back