• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through June 21, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rleo

displayname
Ray Leo
Sorry,
Hope these pics stick:
259701.jpg

259702.jpg

One more.
Charlie, my apologies about the poor execution of pics.
259704.jpg

Price drop on my previously listed mower deck. 42" quick attach deck for narrow frame. $50. (937)218-1041. I've never used-blades turn, baffles gone. Just north of Cincinnati.
259714.jpg

259715.jpg

Hello all! Been quite some time since I have been on this forum. I am trying to earn some money for a new truck so I am selling my IH Cub Cadet 682. This garden tractor has a 17HP Kohler in it. It comes with two sets of blades and a 44" deck. The deck is original. In 2012 I had the carb rebuilt runs very good now. Also in March this year we put a new battery in it. This thing was ruff when I got it and have put time and money to make it run again. The only problem it has is a small oil leak, and I believe it is just a small seal. Also, if any of you get LAGT magazine, this is the tractor that got featured in the July/August issure of 2012. Both front tires have tubes in them. I would like $1000, but I am most definitely open to offers. If you have any question about it you can call me anytime at 641-799-20nine5 or email me. This tractor is located in Southeast Iowa.

259722.jpg

I'm going to sell Matthew:
259735.jpg

259736.jpg

259737.jpg

259738.jpg

Those were hard words to type, firm $850. FWIW
sad.gif

Selling off all my parts. This is roughly half of it. Other stuff includes guages, carbs, starters, f-cub new and used parts, and more.

Motor blocks and flywheels and several reconditioned cranks. Was told they were turned .010 under back when I got them but never spec'ed them. Does not include starters. $100 prefer pick-up.
Piston lot. 2 top bins of pistons and rods from anything from Originals to the early Commands I assume. Most are used. $75 for all plus shipping
Giant lot of parts. Dashes, small frame odds/ends, snowplow parts, Onan motor block, gas tanks, and much more. Whole lot pictured $200 picked up.
Mower deck spindle lot. 5 spindles some with pulleys. Different kinds/years. Some need work. $50 for all 5 and whatever else is laying there for them plus shipping.
Tire lot. All of my tires and wheels. Roughly 20. NO AGS. All cub cadet tires inlcluding some diamond treads and 10.50's. $200 all picked up.

Will sell entire shed of stuff for $1000 including all stuff mentioned but not listed in a lot. All kinds of heads, oil pans, gas tanks, blades, engine metal and mufflers and more. Email for more pics. Don't want to clutter the thread with a bunch of them

259745.jpg

259746.jpg

This one is going to hurt a little to type as well. Cub Cadet 102. Purchased by grandfather new in Spring 1966 (December 1965 serial number). Torn down piece by piece about 6 years ago and repainted. Engine bored to I believe .020 (been a while) with new governor, gaskets, seals, more. Driveline has all new bushings and parts. Super steer upgrade, new rear ags installed, sheet metal primed and sanded 3 times before spraying, and a new set of decals from Binder Books. Factory lights including grote taillight and "new" fender reflectors. Will come with unrestored but rust free 42" deck and I think I still have the mule drive and stuff. Mower has set for two years before I got it out so a minor tweak here or there wouldn't hurt it. Steering inexplicably has a little play as well again. Will need a battery. Other one was pretty old. asking $1000 for it all.

259772.jpg

259773.jpg

Grote tail lite has been bead blasted and powder coated new lens.$50.00 plus shipping.
259783.jpg

259784.jpg

Later model CCC/MTD bumper guard. fits LT1045 and probably others. Excellent used dent free condition, just a few light scuffs on paint.

$15 + S&H

Thanks!
Dave S.

259790.jpg

For Sale: Model 122 with creeper drive and headlights. Ready to mow.. asking 875.00 Also original cub cadet all restored with fenders and headlights asking 1000.00 Phone 724 882-5806

Selling a 129. Runs great, decent tires, great looking paint for an early 70's tractor. Original seat has a few rips. Needs a PTO clutch and a battery. PO scrapped deck but has a mule drive to go with it. Charging system works. $350. Located in Springville IA. Please call 3one9-854-7035, or email me from my profile. Thanks.
259872.jpg

259873.jpg

Selling a 106 with rear pto and lights from a 1x4/5. Runs great, decent tires, good front PTO clutch. Seat and body is a little rough but restorable. Charging system works, no deck. May need a wiring harness. $400. Located in Springville IA. 3one9-854-7035. Email is also in profile.
259879.jpg

259880.jpg

259881.jpg

259882.jpg

Here is a 123 that needs a cam (to replace ACR). It does run pretty decent and does drive, just is hard to start. I can get it started to load. Also has some hydro leaks. Tires are ok, one front goes flat. Engine was rebuilt 4 years ago along with the front end and the driveshaft. Newer seat and good PTO clutch as well. $250. Located in Springville IA. 3one9-854-7035. Thanks.

259887.jpg

Cub Cadet 71, recent engine rebuild, nice 38 inch deck. Good PTO clutch, decent tires and sheet metal. Does not have fenders anymore, they have been sold. $350. Please call 3one9-854-7035 or email. Located in Springville Ia. Thanks.
259890.jpg

Cub Cadet 86. Runs and drives, has a 14hp Kohler engine that smokes. Resurfaced clutch plates, decent front tires with 1 inch spindles, junk rear ag tires. Has no PTO linkage or clutch (will include what I have in sale). Also have the tunnel cover. I believe it chrges the battery but one will not go with the tractor. Lost interest in this plow day project. $300. Located in Springville Ia. Please call 3one9-854-7035, or email in profile. Thanks.
259893.jpg

Selling some surplus wide frame parts. Get it now before I throw this stuff away or scrap it.

Aluminum upper and lower nose piece for QL <strike>$20</strike> $15. ea. or <strike>$30</strike> $20. for the set.
One fiberglass dash for 86-169 and two for a QL <strike>$20</strike> $10.ea.
Hood for 86-169 and QL <strike>$20</strike>. $15. ea.
PTO handle for 86-169 $10.
Mower subframe for 86-169 <strike>$25.</strike> $20.

Add shipping to all parts. Some of this stuff is pretty big to ship so pick up would be great.

Email for photos. Have more 86-169 and QL stuff call/email 815-575-3797

Narrow frame hydraulic lift off of my cub 124.worked good when i had it in the tractor but some bills have come up and it sadly had to go. Only problem is the o-rings in the cylinder could be replaced as it has a slow leak when in use.i used it for the snowblower and deck only. $375.shipped to your door.

Back