• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through June 21, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmull

displayname
D. Ryan Mull
There are cubs in Florida!
50A Deck w/ '82 series hanger & belt $50
88085.jpg

88086.jpg

Haban 402E that came off a narrow frame Cub. Missing pully that drives box. $350
88087.jpg

I need a deck and the under carrage for a 107.
eaton Ohio 937-456-7774

Tiller that fits on narrow and wide frames, wide frame snow plow, wheel wiehgts.

looking for a good 18 magnum kohler to replace a bad engine in my 1810. Preferibly somewhere close to Maryland but will be interested in any good engine at an affordible price [email protected]

Just got a 122 in good shape ,need a a few things
deck stop, clutch/drive shaft cover, and deck pulley guards for a 48inch deck, old style not the quick release,, if anybody has them let me know, thank you Ken,,

Hi i really want a descent shape 100 but not restored i want to do a little work to it my self... but ill take what i can get
Please let me know if you have anything thanks
[email protected]

Looking for a IH or CCC 582 in good running order near the Northern Illinois area.

Looking for a hood ornament for my 782d, as well as the chrome IH for between the headlights. Thanks Mike and Michele T

I am looking for a rear PTO for a 126 and a 129 If you can put one on a hydro?

Andrew, You can't put a rear pto on a hydro. There has been a few rear pto's on ebay lately though if you feel like looking there for the 126. Hope that helps.

Looking for Model 450 snow blower to repair buddy's abused one in record snow this past winter. Primarily looking for auger assembly ... We are Located in southern WI.

looking for a clean dash tower for a 71..with key switch and choke cable,with engine mounting bracket, a plus..will buy, but have many parts to trade..maybe i can help you out..let me know what you are looking for..thanks

Looking for a 122 dash tower. Mine cracked along the frame mount on both sides. I was going to weld it, but it's rusted beyond repair.

Thanks!

Bruce

Hope I don't piss off Charlie but not having any luck.....I'll give it a shot here. Looking for a ride for a 82 series in eastern PA someplace further west. Could hepl out on gas $$ on your trip!! Email at [email protected]

Looking for a set of decent 3/4" wide frame spindles.

I need A bracket the neutral return rod hooks into on A 147. It fastens on the clutch rod with a roll pin. Number is 759 3106. Or 959 3106 On parts lookup 147 brakes and connections it is no. 20.
Checked the sponsor boxes above and couldn't find one. New or used is o k. Thanks in advance.
Send price shipped to 38556
Luther

The neutral return part has been found, Thanks Guys. Luther

Need a trans/rear end for a 1320. How can I find out which other models trans would fit the 1320? Gary 815-789-3146

Back