• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through June 12, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for a IH CC Original....w/ or without deck....located in or near Florida.

Thanks,

Rick

I'm looking for a front blade for a WF (149). I live in the Buffalo NY area but travel the Syracuse, Watertown, route to Potsdam often. Any help would be great, Thanks, Frank [email protected]

Looks like I got screwed on a gas tank I bought and havent recieved, No emails back either.... So I am in dire need of a gas tank for a 12 hp 122. I have rebuilt the carb cleaned it all up now all I need to get this going is the tank.

please help,

Tom

I'M looking for a front grill for a 109. One that is not warped and melted.

Need a gas cap for a 12hp 129 if anyone has a spare one. I lost mine somehow today.

Tom B.
I have a spare one sitting out back, unknown if it leaks, but it aint been holding nothing but air for the last few years.
Located just a couple hours north of you.
Come on up and its yours.

Hello,

I am new to this forum, and I am looking for a 44" deck for a Cadet 580. Mine is pretty well beat.

I have a 2001 3240 Cub Cadet 40th ann edition. I am looking to put a bagger on it. Cub Cadet has discontinued this. I am looking for the piece that attaches to the 54 inch deck and then to the bagger. Even a picture of it and maybe I can make it. HELP Please email me at [email protected] I am in NH Mike

Mike B.
Click the Cub Cadet parts lookup button above for pics and part numbers.
192955.jpg

Looking for a gas tank that goes with a K161 engine. I believe it's the 1.25 gallon tank. The smallest one.

Thanks Bob

i am looking for a part of a hod for a cub

i have a cub 100 and want to fix the existing hood but the "bushing" that mounts on there is gone so i am looking for a section of hood that would have that that could be welded back in to my hood
say rougly a 3x 3 area of a hood that would normally be scrap

thanks

I am looking for both shift forks for a cc 128.
PN# IH 355600-R93 and 355601-R92.

Latest posts

Back