Archive through June 01, 2005

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm, we have a Machine Shop topic. Does this mean we need a Machine SHED topic, too?
wink.gif

Gov:
Lock the doors,
Put the special under the pillow. . .

Much better. Man Land posts are in a subtopic in the Machine Shop...

Bryan, any chance you could move Paul D's shop photo too?

Charlie,
Looks like a "Charlie and Steve Sandwich" in video #2, and I like the #14 on too. I REALLY shows the grond conditions well! :cool:Buy the look on you face in the "Charlie Plowing" clip, I'm sure you had some fun.

BTW, Has anyone stepped up to the plate for Fall Plow Day yet???

Kraig,

Thanks for the photos, it looks like my thrust button is still good! I ordered the parts today.

chad

Charlie - that's cool as hell! Is that the one that was on ePay?

Hey Cub 105 Owners:

I just brought home a 105 yesterday. What I am interested in, is if anyone knows or has the original Kohler K241 Specification Number for that model. I am wondering if my K241 is original or a replacement.

Thanks,

(Message edited by rbedell on June 04, 2005)

Roland,
Original Kohler K241 Spec. Number - 47376B is in my 105 and it has the original engine in it.

(Message edited by cproctor on June 04, 2005)

Roland,
Scratch my last post.
Ya know it's sad when a guy doesn't know his own tractors!
I just found that my 105 has a K301A in it! LOL
That being said,
the K241 will have (46) for the first two numbers and NOT 47, sorry bout that.
blush.gif

(Message edited by cproctor on June 04, 2005)

hello, I am a new user so I hope I am doing this right. I have a technical question regarding a 1962 IH Cub Cadet 38" twin blade mower deck. This is the one with the toothed belt. Does anyone know the torque specification for the 3/4" spindle nuts used to hold the toothed pulleys on? Thanks Gary Israel

BTW how do I log off the site? Thanks again

Somebody(a$$hole) I know said I need this today!
28509.jpg

I told him that wouldn't help cause I screwed things up from the get go this morning already!
biggrin.gif

Digger, thanks so much for the specification. 90 ft-lbs. I have dial-up and I do not have the installation manual. Perhaps attaching it to an email? Gary Israel

Finally got that stator off my M18. Used Digger's suggestion & sprayed it with PB Blaster, good stuff. Does anyone know how to test it off the engine? I don't want to install the whole thing then find out it doesn't work. Also, is the stator the same as on my KT17 series I? I could use it.

Thanks Digger for the information on the Spec Numbers and to all who sent private Emails.

Norm,

Same stator on both engines. You will want to install it on the engine and then test it for a short to ground and resistance.......specs are in the engine manual.

Hey all,

Been thinking of putting a set of 10.50 bar lug tires on the 1250. Has anyone had any problems with the bars of tire pushing irigation sprinkler heads in the groung to far (pressure per square inch) verse turf tire.

Has anyone ever found a source for mulching blades? I have a 149. It takes 1) 22" and 2) 10 1/2" blades w/ 3/4" spindle....thx, bg

Latest posts

Back