• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through July 17, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nic B.
Did ya see that shiny thing stuck to the side of the engine. That would be a starter for an AQS engine.
thumbsup.gif

Easy for me to tell it's not a 169... and holy huge front tires/wheels batman!

The hood on the ground is also from the QL series, not 1x9

Ok besides the hydro Quiet Line a few things caught my eye.

two compressed gas tanks in back ground one is laying down (at least the caps are on), a gas can next to a mower with what appears to be a full leaf bag, a floor jack with the osha approved 4x6 block of wood. The thing still puzzling me is the trash can pointing 45 degrees
dunno.gif

Nic and Charlie - now you guys can do better than that. Just because it has an AQS engine doesn't mean it isn't a 1x9 unit. You have to look at the frame. The Quiet Lines have the front frame cross member welded on the "inside" of the side frame channels. The 1x8/9 series has the front frame cross member welded on the "outside" of the side channels. I'll post a pic of each so you can see this unit with the bucket loade is DEFINITELY a Quiet Line unit.

The pic below is the unit with the bucket loader - and you can see the front cross member is welded on the inside of the frame sides.
260883.jpg

This is a pic of a 169 front frame cross member and you can see it's welded on the outside of the frame sides
260884.jpg

I just hate giving away my secret ID methods.

Trying to post pics of my cub collection but for some reason they are saying I need to shrink my pics that they where to large
thumbdown.gif
how can I shrink them to post?

Jeff B

That grey garbage can is covering a full set of torches. I would say gauges ,hose and cart.The tanks of to the right must be spares.
1a_scratchhead.gif

Back