• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through July 16, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ddulac

displayname
Duh-on
Thank you to all who responded to my July 2nd post regarding my need for a kohler 7hp for a 70. Someone was able to help, and the motor is in the mail.

I'm looking for a complete carb for a KT 17/19. It needs to have both adjusting screws. I'm replacing one with only the idle circuit screw. I'm ok with it needing a rebuild.

Email in profile or [email protected]

I'm looking for a set of Firestone 23 X 8.50 AG tires. Must be either "new" or "newish". Nothing old and dry please.

Drop me an email with what you have available...

I am looking for a set of NICE front IH Hub Caps for my 682. I have a set of rear NOS and want the front to be very nice OR NOS as well. Please let me know if you have what I am looking for. You can e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks!

JB

I am looking for decent used wire harness for a 125. My son has an IH 76 Cadet that is in need of a hood. If anyone can help send me an email at [email protected]. I am located on Maryland's Eastern Shore.

I need a set of rear hub caps for my 782D. Even 1 would help.

Looking for rebuildable PTO's in this style.
242023.jpg

i am needing a fan mount bracket for my 782d does anybody have one or know where to get 1 thanks

David Senatore: If you mean Item 6 in the Parts Lookup exploded diagram of your 1650, that is, the Zinc Plated Hydraulic Lift Handle, IH P/N IH-135547-C1, it is available new from at least one of our sponsors, even though it is No Longer Available (NLA) from Cub Cadet:

From Cub Cadet Specialties:
242040.jpg

Parts Lookup:

242041.jpg

If you're talking about components of the frame assembly, they are often available as well, but the pickings are somewhat, shall we say, seasonal.

Lookin for a 169 style air cleaner assy (back plate and filter cover) for my cub,doesnt have to have a filter with it and it can be black kohler command air cleaner also so long as the screw holes will line up with the carter carb on my K301, paint condition doesn't matter. Gonna sandblast it and repaint it, emails in my profile Thanks guys
thumbsup.gif

Jeremiah, that's what I'm looking for. I'll give the supplier a look.
Thanks,
David

I believe XTreme Motorworks makes those handles for the quietline tractors, take a look on their website, hes got all the hydraulic stuff too. hope this helps

242053.jpg

I need a good shaft/cam #21, and a good stud/camfollower #6 for my 71.

Clark Miracle: You can get the cam follower from one of our sponsors new, or make your own from a Grade 5 bolt (which has some advantages).

But you'll need to be more specific about P/N 21, there were several different lengths, depending on the series of tractor, and at least two different spiral patterns. I think one is four turns lock-to-lock and the other is three turns lock-to-lock (or is it three and two?).

You might have better luck seeking the whole assembly and replacing the cam follower, or heck, just buy a tractor for the parts.
smile.gif

(I need a good used #21 one for my 782, the one that is in it got bent by an un-tethered drive shaft.)

Latest posts

Back