• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through July 02, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

jott

1x4,1x5,1x6,1x7 headlight panel with headlight switch and bulbs.no decal, has crack from corner of bulb circle to top of panel.had been reinforced but could be welded and ground down to look better. will post pics later tonight.asking $90 obo.free shopping

IH Cub Cadet 100 with 12hp motor.It has factory headlites and Grote tailite ,reflectors ,fenders creeper and 48" deck.It has been repainted but needs a little touch up to be a 10 pointer.Steering gear was rebuilt and thrust bearing for easy steer was installed.Located west of Chicago in South Elgin,IL 60177.Asking $650 OBO .If it doesnt sell I will part it out.
260257.jpg

260258.jpg

260259.jpg

cub cadet stuff
cub cadet narrow frame sleeve hitch $100.00 shipped in lower 48
260338.jpg

popjpeg{260334,}
cub cadet grote tail lamp missing lens $40.00 shipped in lower 48
260339.jpg

260340.jpg

new narrow frame deck belts pn 489 490 rs for the pin on style decks $25.00 ea or $40.00 for both shipped in the lower 48

260341.jpg

Rob D.
Just curious as to why your calling a Three Point Hitch & Drawbar a sleeve hitch????

Just a little to much misinformation to someone new that doesn't know don't ya think?

Selling some extra stuff if anyone needs anything. Prices and details noted by pics. Buyer to pay shipping on all items.

Hydro items - $10 per item

260419.jpg

Miscellaneous - $10 per item

260420.jpg

Miscellaneous - $5 per item

260421.jpg

Miscellaneous: $10 for each light panel, $10 for set of footboard inserts and $10 for set of fender brackets

260422.jpg

NF top hitch brackets $25 per bracket
Oil bath air filter $25
Set of brakes w/good pads $25
Hydro lever (excellent condition) $30

260423.jpg

BTW - I can be reached via my forum profile or phone/text at (317) 966-9142. Thanks

CC 1210 rear end, includes external brakes. No charge pump. Hate to throw it out since it might have some value to a guy who has a stripped one. Good mounting threads. $40 picked up.

1x8/9 series or early Quietline steering wheel. Decent shape, no center metal piece. $15 plus shipping

23x10.5x12 rear tires on 7 inch wide rims. Really good shape and hold air. One looks to have a plug in it but its holding air. $25 picked up.

Cub Cadet Original Oil bath air cleaner. A little rough, but fixable. $25 plus shipping

Original front axle. No spindles, just the axle. $15 plus shipping

Homemade narrow frame tiller mule drive. PO took pulleys and welded them together so they can't independently pivot. Looks like it would work fine. Take it as it is. $20 plus shipping.

Windbreaker Cab for a wide frame tractor. May need some mounts and will need a new windshield. Material is in great shape. $75 picked up.

Quietline air cleaner, $20 plus shipping

Narrow frame snow blade, bolt on type. Not too bad of shape, needs a lift rod and a bit of tweaking. $60 picked up.

Blank headlight panels for narrow frames, 1x2 and up to 1x6/7. $7.50 apeice plus shipping.

NOS Cub Original Deck wheel brackets, $25 plus shipping.

One set of 6x12 rims with ag tires. Pretty rough shape, one needs a tube. $20picked up.

If there are more parts I can think of I will add them to the list. I can get pictures of anything listed upon request. Located in Springville Iowa. Things that say "picked up" must be picked up...NO exceptions. Please email me (from profile) if you are interested. Thanks for looking.

IH Cub Cadet 71. Runs and mows well. Just mowed a lot of yard with it this weekend. Newer 7hp engine. Comes with a nice 38 inch deck. $300. Pics by request. Please call 319-929-0902 or email if interested. Located in Springville IA.

Cub Cadet 129. Runs great. Just put on a different PTO clutch and installed a 42 inch deck. All is working well. Original dseat has a few tears but is solid. Great paint for the age of the tractor. Will need a battery but while running it shows it is charging. Mowed with this tractor a lot this weekend also. $450/best offer. 319-929-0902 or email in profile. Pick up in Springville Ia.

hydraulic lift for the narrow frame cubs is still for sale. $300 shipped to anyones door.

Terry D.,

I seem to be having trouble sending emails.
Do you still have the oil bath air filter?
If so, is there anything missing?
What would be the cost of shipping it to 27320 (zip)?
You can email me. My address is in my profile.

Marty G.
I don't think it's on your end.
I emailed Terry D. 2 minutes after his post and never got a reply either way.

Hey all - actually Ben having problems with my email but think I'm fine now. The oil bath and a few other items are gone.

Josh Ott-

I sent an email to the address in your profile. I sent one before but never got a response.

Josh Ott-

I sent an email to the address in your profile. I sent one before but never got a response.

Me, too!!

Latest posts

Back