• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 27, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glen, I believe that is for a Cub Lo-Boy 184.

50728.jpg

50729.jpg

Confucius say money speak faster than friendship.

Confucius also say he who stays offline on weekends stay in bed with spouse to much
roflol.gif

Hope someone can answer a question for me. I am restoring a 129 and am stumped. There is a release lever on the frame cover but the shaft seems to be missing a part. My parts and operational manual doesn't give any reference or provide parts for this, so I don't know what is missing or even know what the heck it is all about.....HELP Please

I have an idea, lets play analyze this 4 year old Autolite 216 plug and see how close some of the new guys get!
50732.jpg

50733.jpg

50734.jpg

50735.jpg

50736.jpg

Well let's see, We know that that is an old spark plug, and that is got hot and de formed, but I can't disclose anything more (government secret, you know;)
beerchug.gif

That plug is oil-fouled and has deposits that have built up from some crud in the oil or something. Looks like somebody's been burning 2 stroke mix or something. Weird looking. Looks like it got very hot, too - like oil blow-by and lean carb mix.

Am I close or no cigar?

Kentuck.. If yas lucky enough for your spouce to spend the weekend in bed with ya, it doesn't matter what Confucius thinks.
err.gif

Back