Archive through January 25, 2014

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeff,
Tell me where it's at. I'll go look at it. Then let you know if it's worth it.
err.gif
You can trust me buddy ol' pal!
whistling.gif

Wonder if this guy used nails or screws and you know there's some duct tape in there someplace...

284034.jpg

"wow" Allen

Boobs are never boring but I had to turn off the music lol.

Al: With ancestors from both New Brunswick and Nova Scotia I have no problem "picking on" our Canadian friends. In all sincerity, ever since I heard that there were 2 shiploads of building supplies going from Canada to Florida after Hurricane Andrew I've wondered what other country really "has our back".
happy.gif

Yep it worked, but the deck of the boat needs refinishing, looking a little worn...

I would like to see an action shot catching a fish like that, I'm sure the expression on her face would change dramatically if I was to look that far up...

A man received the following text from his neighbor:

"I am so sorry Bob. I've been riddled with guilt and I have to confess. I have been tapping your wife, day and night when you're not around. In fact, more than you. I'm not getting any at home, but that's no excuse. I can no longer live with the guilt and I hope you will accept my sincerest apology with my promise that it won't happen again."

The man, anguished and betrayed, went into his bedroom, grabbed his gun, and without a word, shot his wife and killed her.

A few moments later, a second text came in:

"Damn autocorrect. I meant "wifi", not "wife"."

Gee Daddy!!!.....Can I go out an play in the snow with the neighbor girl???? Can I....Can I....huh???

Damn, cant make up my mind weather to go fishin; or build a Snow Man....er.....Chick!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back