• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 24, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brinly sleeve hitch $75 obo

221103.jpg

This one is for you pullers!
I am changing my gear selection in one of my pullers so I have the curent ones for sale. They are not out of the tranny yet but should be this weekend. Gears are from True Gear and Spline (Canadian)and have only run this last season. Underdrive has a few years on it. Unless I find a suprise when I get into the tranny they should be in good condition. 19/20, 21/22, and a 20% underdrive set. $100 per set or take all of them for $300 and I'll ship them for free.

Rear blade, cultivator, and lift off of tractor was sold and picked up today thanks for all the responses. Still have tractor, blade, and mower decks for sale $800

For sale/ 1200 roller, trans w/ the index for the PTO shift, fneders, hood, grill, side covers, complete steering, all four wheels tires, and dash.
E,ail for pix or info.
$100.

For Sale: Sleeve Hitch Blade

I have the (2) of the first prototypes for the blades that I am producing. They are fully functional. Pivots 10 degree each way. The production ones will be 1" longer in the hitch area putting them 1" farther back from the rear tires. These are shown on a 1450 with 26x12-12 tires on so they look even closer. Would work great on an original. They are 42" wide. Any questions email me. [email protected]

$100 ships it to your door.
221188.jpg

221189.jpg

221190.jpg

221191.jpg

104 for sale with hydraulic lift and 3 point lift (pictures were before I installed the 3 point). It has a newer style fender pan from a 107 on it. Runs, but will need carb work and/or cleaning. $375 obo, but will consider any reasonable offers.

Located about 60 miles south of St. Louis, Missouri. Will consider trades for John Deere 110/112/200 series/140/300 series etc. [email protected]

221229.jpg

221230.jpg

221231.jpg

221232.jpg

221233.jpg

Both sleeve hitch blades are sold. I will have the productions ones on the web site this week. Thanks to all who inquired. Aaron - Xtreme Motorworks

i have a Cub Cadet LT for sale its a 1020 needs a little tlc but a nice little mower. the fuel system needs cleaned out it starves for gas when running but it does run well it doesnt smoke or anything it cuts beautifully id be happy with $200 for it

ive also got a bunch of other cubs for parts, from originals to quietlines lemme know what your looking for and i may have it

Latest posts

Back