• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 22, 2018

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the comments regarding setting the carb float on my 129. I still have one that was not answered. What is the machined edge? I may be hung up on this but the inside edge and the lower ridge that the bowl sits in is about 1/8 difference.
Appreciate any help.
Earl L

Earl, they are probably all machined to some extent but hard to tell after all these years exposure to fuel, air etc.
Just make the bottom of the float parallel to the part where the gaskets go and you will be fine.

Does anyone have a picture of the decal on the back side of the DanCo weight box for the loaders that fit the Cubs.
I am wanting to reproduce it for my unit. All I have to go by is one picture of the box in the instruction/installation manual PDF. I can tell it says "DanCo" on it but as for the rest I cannot tell from the illustration.
There was no hint of the decal ever having been on the box that came w/my loader but I am positive it is an original accessory.

319198.png

Thanks Charlie!
That's a big improvement over what I could find on the manual, although it is for a model RD-2000 and not the one I have.
Looks like maybe the small lettering below might be

"Danuser Machine Works" Claremore, OK ??

or something along those lines.

Rock shaft lift plate.
Finished blowing all of the drives that I help with. What a great blowing day. A beautiful day and great snow to blow. When I finished I could not lift up the blower and after further looking I saw that the rock shaft lift plate is slipping on the shaft. Does anyone know offhand what holds it in place. I am assuming it must be a roll pin. I have not tried to remove it yet. I see an allen screw but there has to be more.
Earl L

David S.
Danuser was never in Ok. They started out in and still are in Mo.
They started up in Readsville, Missouri and ended up in Fulton, Mo.

Call'um, they are great people and might have a GOOD pic of that decal they could send to you.
http://www.danuser.com/

Earl, you didn't specify what model Cub Cadet but your profile only lists a 129 so I assume that's the model you are asking about. There are spirol pins in the lift rockshaft. One is I believe, on the outside of the frame between the lift bracket and the frame. There should be others on the rockshaft between the frame rails. If you remove the tunnel cover you might be able to see where the sections of the rockshaft turn and where it doesn't which should allow you to pinpoint which spirol pin is sheared.

Latest posts

Back